Sean Penn Confirms Charlize Theron Romance, Says She's 'a Keeper'
Sean Penn has confirmed his relationship with Charlize Theron, Piers Morgan says. In his column for Event magazine, the CNN anchor recounts his conversation with Penn and his new girlfriend during the "Milk" actor's Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills.
According to Morgan, Penn gushed over his lady love. "At 2 A.M., Sean came over and bear-hugged me. 'Congrats on a great night,' I said. 'And congrats on Charlize too.' He laughed, 'She's a keeper, that's for sure... well, I'll do my best to keep her anyway!' " Morgan recalls.
The "Prometheus" actress, 38, also praised her beau, 53. "I'm so glad you two have got together," Morgan told the movie starlet. "Sean's a great guy," to which the mother of one replied, "I know." Morgan said, "She smiled, putting her hand round his [Penn's] shoulder."
The pair were first romantically linked after spotted celebrating New Year together in Hawaii early this month. Theron dated Irish actor Stuart Townsend for nearly nine years before splitting in 2010. Penn was previously married to Madonna and then Robin Wright Penn, who just got engaged to Ben Foster.
More Sean Penn News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding