Sean Penn Confirms Charlize Theron Romance, Says She's 'a Keeper'
Sean Penn has confirmed his relationship with Charlize Theron, Piers Morgan says. In his column for Event magazine, the CNN anchor recounts his conversation with Penn and his new girlfriend during the "Milk" actor's Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills.
According to Morgan, Penn gushed over his lady love. "At 2 A.M., Sean came over and bear-hugged me. 'Congrats on a great night,' I said. 'And congrats on Charlize too.' He laughed, 'She's a keeper, that's for sure... well, I'll do my best to keep her anyway!' " Morgan recalls.
The "Prometheus" actress, 38, also praised her beau, 53. "I'm so glad you two have got together," Morgan told the movie starlet. "Sean's a great guy," to which the mother of one replied, "I know." Morgan said, "She smiled, putting her hand round his [Penn's] shoulder."
The pair were first romantically linked after spotted celebrating New Year together in Hawaii early this month. Theron dated Irish actor Stuart Townsend for nearly nine years before splitting in 2010. Penn was previously married to Madonna and then Robin Wright Penn, who just got engaged to Ben Foster.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown