Sean Penn Confirms Charlize Theron Romance, Says She's 'a Keeper'
Sean Penn has confirmed his relationship with Charlize Theron, Piers Morgan says. In his column for Event magazine, the CNN anchor recounts his conversation with Penn and his new girlfriend during the "Milk" actor's Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills.
According to Morgan, Penn gushed over his lady love. "At 2 A.M., Sean came over and bear-hugged me. 'Congrats on a great night,' I said. 'And congrats on Charlize too.' He laughed, 'She's a keeper, that's for sure... well, I'll do my best to keep her anyway!' " Morgan recalls.
The "Prometheus" actress, 38, also praised her beau, 53. "I'm so glad you two have got together," Morgan told the movie starlet. "Sean's a great guy," to which the mother of one replied, "I know." Morgan said, "She smiled, putting her hand round his [Penn's] shoulder."
The pair were first romantically linked after spotted celebrating New Year together in Hawaii early this month. Theron dated Irish actor Stuart Townsend for nearly nine years before splitting in 2010. Penn was previously married to Madonna and then Robin Wright Penn, who just got engaged to Ben Foster.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'