Sean Penn Confirms Charlize Theron Romance, Says She's 'a Keeper'
Sean Penn has confirmed his relationship with Charlize Theron, Piers Morgan says. In his column for Event magazine, the CNN anchor recounts his conversation with Penn and his new girlfriend during the "Milk" actor's Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills.
According to Morgan, Penn gushed over his lady love. "At 2 A.M., Sean came over and bear-hugged me. 'Congrats on a great night,' I said. 'And congrats on Charlize too.' He laughed, 'She's a keeper, that's for sure... well, I'll do my best to keep her anyway!' " Morgan recalls.
The "Prometheus" actress, 38, also praised her beau, 53. "I'm so glad you two have got together," Morgan told the movie starlet. "Sean's a great guy," to which the mother of one replied, "I know." Morgan said, "She smiled, putting her hand round his [Penn's] shoulder."
The pair were first romantically linked after spotted celebrating New Year together in Hawaii early this month. Theron dated Irish actor Stuart Townsend for nearly nine years before splitting in 2010. Penn was previously married to Madonna and then Robin Wright Penn, who just got engaged to Ben Foster.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked