Sean Penn Confirms Charlize Theron Romance, Says She's 'a Keeper'
Sean Penn has confirmed his relationship with Charlize Theron, Piers Morgan says. In his column for Event magazine, the CNN anchor recounts his conversation with Penn and his new girlfriend during the "Milk" actor's Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills.
According to Morgan, Penn gushed over his lady love. "At 2 A.M., Sean came over and bear-hugged me. 'Congrats on a great night,' I said. 'And congrats on Charlize too.' He laughed, 'She's a keeper, that's for sure... well, I'll do my best to keep her anyway!' " Morgan recalls.
The "Prometheus" actress, 38, also praised her beau, 53. "I'm so glad you two have got together," Morgan told the movie starlet. "Sean's a great guy," to which the mother of one replied, "I know." Morgan said, "She smiled, putting her hand round his [Penn's] shoulder."
The pair were first romantically linked after spotted celebrating New Year together in Hawaii early this month. Theron dated Irish actor Stuart Townsend for nearly nine years before splitting in 2010. Penn was previously married to Madonna and then Robin Wright Penn, who just got engaged to Ben Foster.
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo