Wendy Williams Cries on TV: 'My Son Doesn't Like Me Anymore'
Wendy Williams bursts into tears when she talks about Madonna and her son with Guy Ritchie, Rocco. The host of "The Wendy Williams Show" was addressing controversy surrounding Madonna's Instagram statement when she got emotional on Monday, January 20.
"First of all, I want you to know, Rocco is 13 years old and Rocco is a real fan of his mother. What I discovered this weekend is that my son doesn't like me anymore," Wendy said while crying. "I discovered this a while ago, but the ball just got smacked home this weekend. He's all into his father - you know how 13-year-olds are. I was the same way when I was 13, but it is breaking my heart."
"He's a father; he's a buddy; they talk sneakers; they go for hair cuts; they speed off in the cars, and I'm just left there feeling like, 'Why you so p**sed?' I'm not p**sed, I'm a mom! ... Thank God he (Kevin) has his buddy, and father. Anyways, she's (Madonna) lucky that he (Rocco) likes her," she continued. Kevin is Wendy's son with husband and manager Kevin Hunter.
Madonna recently landed in hot water after she used racial slur in a caption of her Instagram post. The singer shared a photo of her son boxing and wrote, "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out! #disni**a." She later apologized, saying, "It was not meant as a racial slur. I am not a racist. There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention... It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white. I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression. Forgive me."
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC