Lily Allen Drops Colorful 'Air Balloon' Lyric Video
Lily Allen has released a fun and colorful official lyric video for her latest single "Air Balloon". In the clip, multi-colored balloons are floating in patterned backgrounds and spelling out the lyrics of the song.
The lyrics also appear in the big buildings before flashing in the clouds and a large hot air balloon. "Come meet me in the sky/ I'll be waiting for you/ And we can't hear what they say up in my air balloon, air balloon, air balloon, air balloon," Allen sings.
Arriving earlier this month, "Air Balloon" has been confirmed as the second single off Allen's yet-to-be-titled upcoming album which is scheduled to drop later this year. The British singer has filmed a music video for the track in South Africa.
Allen recently talked about her new album in an interview with NME. The mother of two, who late last year made controversy with her comeback single "Hard Out Here" and its accompanying music video, has said that the follow-up to 2009's "It's Not Me, It's You" would make people angry.
"When you put something out there, people want to write about it," she explained. "They want the hits, they want American Apparel to advertise on their blog. So, yeah, I'm sure people will find things to get angry about on the record."
Lily Allen's "Air Baloon" lyric video
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future