Lily Allen Drops Colorful 'Air Balloon' Lyric Video
Lily Allen has released a fun and colorful official lyric video for her latest single "Air Balloon". In the clip, multi-colored balloons are floating in patterned backgrounds and spelling out the lyrics of the song.
The lyrics also appear in the big buildings before flashing in the clouds and a large hot air balloon. "Come meet me in the sky/ I'll be waiting for you/ And we can't hear what they say up in my air balloon, air balloon, air balloon, air balloon," Allen sings.
Arriving earlier this month, "Air Balloon" has been confirmed as the second single off Allen's yet-to-be-titled upcoming album which is scheduled to drop later this year. The British singer has filmed a music video for the track in South Africa.
Allen recently talked about her new album in an interview with NME. The mother of two, who late last year made controversy with her comeback single "Hard Out Here" and its accompanying music video, has said that the follow-up to 2009's "It's Not Me, It's You" would make people angry.
"When you put something out there, people want to write about it," she explained. "They want the hits, they want American Apparel to advertise on their blog. So, yeah, I'm sure people will find things to get angry about on the record."
Lily Allen's "Air Baloon" lyric video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal