Lily Allen Drops Colorful 'Air Balloon' Lyric Video
Lily Allen has released a fun and colorful official lyric video for her latest single "Air Balloon". In the clip, multi-colored balloons are floating in patterned backgrounds and spelling out the lyrics of the song.
The lyrics also appear in the big buildings before flashing in the clouds and a large hot air balloon. "Come meet me in the sky/ I'll be waiting for you/ And we can't hear what they say up in my air balloon, air balloon, air balloon, air balloon," Allen sings.
Arriving earlier this month, "Air Balloon" has been confirmed as the second single off Allen's yet-to-be-titled upcoming album which is scheduled to drop later this year. The British singer has filmed a music video for the track in South Africa.
Allen recently talked about her new album in an interview with NME. The mother of two, who late last year made controversy with her comeback single "Hard Out Here" and its accompanying music video, has said that the follow-up to 2009's "It's Not Me, It's You" would make people angry.
"When you put something out there, people want to write about it," she explained. "They want the hits, they want American Apparel to advertise on their blog. So, yeah, I'm sure people will find things to get angry about on the record."
Lily Allen's "Air Baloon" lyric video
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head