'Full House' Cast Members Reunite for Super Bowl Ad
The actors of popular 1990s sitcom "Full House" are reuniting for the Dannon Oikos ad to air during Super Bowl. John Stamos, who is Dannon's brand ambassador, is joined by Bob Saget and Dave Coulier in the ad which will air during the Super Bowl on FOX on February 2.
In an ad teaser which was released on Monday, January 20, Stamos can be seen eating yoghurt and turning to his friends, asking if they are ready to call it a night. "Now that was a good game. What do you say boys? Time to go to bed?" he says. Saget answers, "Don't you think it's time we all get our own places?" to which the others reply, "Nahhh."
The reunion is not the first time for the cast members. Many cast members of the show previously gathered for the last episodes of "America's Funniest Home Videos" which was hosted by Saget. The cast reunited again in 2012 to celebrate the sitcom's 25th anniversary.
In addition to "Full House", the cast of "Seinfield" previously was reported reuniting for a Super Bowl ad. Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander and Larry David were spotted filming at New York City's Tom's Restaurant last week. New York Daily News reported that production members said they were working on a Super Bowl commercial, but David and Seinfeld refused to talk about the project.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest