'Full House' Cast Members Reunite for Super Bowl Ad
The actors of popular 1990s sitcom "Full House" are reuniting for the Dannon Oikos ad to air during Super Bowl. John Stamos, who is Dannon's brand ambassador, is joined by Bob Saget and Dave Coulier in the ad which will air during the Super Bowl on FOX on February 2.
In an ad teaser which was released on Monday, January 20, Stamos can be seen eating yoghurt and turning to his friends, asking if they are ready to call it a night. "Now that was a good game. What do you say boys? Time to go to bed?" he says. Saget answers, "Don't you think it's time we all get our own places?" to which the others reply, "Nahhh."
The reunion is not the first time for the cast members. Many cast members of the show previously gathered for the last episodes of "America's Funniest Home Videos" which was hosted by Saget. The cast reunited again in 2012 to celebrate the sitcom's 25th anniversary.
In addition to "Full House", the cast of "Seinfield" previously was reported reuniting for a Super Bowl ad. Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander and Larry David were spotted filming at New York City's Tom's Restaurant last week. New York Daily News reported that production members said they were working on a Super Bowl commercial, but David and Seinfeld refused to talk about the project.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift