Jonah Hill Curses a Lot in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Jonah Hill drops F-bombs in a "Saturday Night Live" video to promote his upcoming hosting gig. He's reminded by the show's regular Taran Killam that he can't use profanity language on the NBC show like he did in his new film "The Wolf of Wall Street", and decides to unleash them altogether in the skit.
The "Get Him to the Greek" actor later insists on signing Killam's tongue after being congratulated on his Oscar nomination, and he did leave a dot mark on Killam's tongue. He also gets pummeled with hats to celebrate his "SNL hat trick," prompting Killam to shout, "You broke our host. Show's canceled!"
Hill, who earned a nomination at the upcoming Academy Awards for his role in Martin Scorsese's "The Wolf of Wall Street", will host the January 25 episode of "SNL" with Bastille as the musical guest. It will be his third time taking the stage on the variety series.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'