Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Video Parodied by Porn Star Ron Jeremy
Ron "The Hedgehod" Jeremy, a 60-year-old porn star who stars in more than 2000 adult films, has posted a video of him recreating the controversial clip of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball". Posted on YouTube late last week, the hilarious video is quite popular as it has so far garnered 1.7 million views.
The nearly-four-minute clip opens with Jeremy shedding tears while singing and looking at the camera. He is later seen donning a white crop top and a pair of white shorts as he walks around carrying a sledgehammer and licking it.
However, he decides not to go completely naked when swinging on the top of a wrecking ball. He chooses to cover his private parts with nude-colored underwear.
"Wrecking Ball" is a chart-topping hit off Cyrus' latest album "Bangerz". The original video for the song was released back in September and set new Vevo record as it racked up 19.3 million views in its first 24 hours.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby