Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Video Parodied by Porn Star Ron Jeremy
Ron "The Hedgehod" Jeremy, a 60-year-old porn star who stars in more than 2000 adult films, has posted a video of him recreating the controversial clip of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball". Posted on YouTube late last week, the hilarious video is quite popular as it has so far garnered 1.7 million views.
The nearly-four-minute clip opens with Jeremy shedding tears while singing and looking at the camera. He is later seen donning a white crop top and a pair of white shorts as he walks around carrying a sledgehammer and licking it.
However, he decides not to go completely naked when swinging on the top of a wrecking ball. He chooses to cover his private parts with nude-colored underwear.
"Wrecking Ball" is a chart-topping hit off Cyrus' latest album "Bangerz". The original video for the song was released back in September and set new Vevo record as it racked up 19.3 million views in its first 24 hours.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal