Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Video Parodied by Porn Star Ron Jeremy
Ron "The Hedgehod" Jeremy, a 60-year-old porn star who stars in more than 2000 adult films, has posted a video of him recreating the controversial clip of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball". Posted on YouTube late last week, the hilarious video is quite popular as it has so far garnered 1.7 million views.
The nearly-four-minute clip opens with Jeremy shedding tears while singing and looking at the camera. He is later seen donning a white crop top and a pair of white shorts as he walks around carrying a sledgehammer and licking it.
However, he decides not to go completely naked when swinging on the top of a wrecking ball. He chooses to cover his private parts with nude-colored underwear.
"Wrecking Ball" is a chart-topping hit off Cyrus' latest album "Bangerz". The original video for the song was released back in September and set new Vevo record as it racked up 19.3 million views in its first 24 hours.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game