Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Video Parodied by Porn Star Ron Jeremy
Ron "The Hedgehod" Jeremy, a 60-year-old porn star who stars in more than 2000 adult films, has posted a video of him recreating the controversial clip of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball". Posted on YouTube late last week, the hilarious video is quite popular as it has so far garnered 1.7 million views.
The nearly-four-minute clip opens with Jeremy shedding tears while singing and looking at the camera. He is later seen donning a white crop top and a pair of white shorts as he walks around carrying a sledgehammer and licking it.
However, he decides not to go completely naked when swinging on the top of a wrecking ball. He chooses to cover his private parts with nude-colored underwear.
"Wrecking Ball" is a chart-topping hit off Cyrus' latest album "Bangerz". The original video for the song was released back in September and set new Vevo record as it racked up 19.3 million views in its first 24 hours.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart