Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Video Parodied by Porn Star Ron Jeremy
Ron "The Hedgehod" Jeremy, a 60-year-old porn star who stars in more than 2000 adult films, has posted a video of him recreating the controversial clip of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball". Posted on YouTube late last week, the hilarious video is quite popular as it has so far garnered 1.7 million views.
The nearly-four-minute clip opens with Jeremy shedding tears while singing and looking at the camera. He is later seen donning a white crop top and a pair of white shorts as he walks around carrying a sledgehammer and licking it.
However, he decides not to go completely naked when swinging on the top of a wrecking ball. He chooses to cover his private parts with nude-colored underwear.
"Wrecking Ball" is a chart-topping hit off Cyrus' latest album "Bangerz". The original video for the song was released back in September and set new Vevo record as it racked up 19.3 million views in its first 24 hours.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media