'Those Who Kill' Trailer: Chloe Sevigny's Intense Hunt for a Serial Killer
Following the success of "Bates Motel", A&E is bringing forward another thriller series, "Those Who Kill", which is based on the Danish crime series format inspired by the bestselling work of author Elsebeth Egholm. The first trailer for the freshman is now made available for viewing pleasure, hinting at how intense the hunt for the murderer is.
The new drama follows Chloe Sevigny's Catherine Jensen, a recently promoted homicide detective who tracks down serial killers and relentlessly seeks the truth behind the disappearance of her brother. She enlists the help of Thomas Schaeffer (James D'Arcy), a forensic psychologist who has a tumultuous relationship with the police department, to provide insight into her cases and her personal investigation into her stepfather.
Motivated by her past, Catherine often finds herself emotionally connected to the victims she's investigating. Thomas also finds himself deeply connected to each case, but often through the killer, which proves to be a hazardous undertaking. As these two captivating yet flawed characters come together, their bond often rescues them from their individual demons but may be the source of more harmful tribulations.
The show will premiere Monday, March 3 at 10 P.M. on A&E. Glen Morgan ("The X-Files"), who wrote the pilot episode, serves as executive producer/showrunner on the series. "The Grey" helmer Joe Carnahan directed the pilot, while Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, David Petrarca, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen also executive produce the series.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign