Justin Bieber Parties at Nightclub Before Dropping $75,000 at Strip Club
Justin Bieber reportedly spent the night having fun with his friends, hitting a nightclub and a strip club in Miami on Monday, January 20. According to E! News, the 19-year-old star and his entourage arrived at Mansion nightclub on early Tuesday morning at 2:30 A.M. and ordered plenty of Red Bull as well as water.
"He was sitting at a table with Khalil, Lil Za, and DJ Mauricio," a source explained. "They were having a really good time, they were jumping on the couches. Lil Za took off his shirt and then was asked to put it back on." The source also added that Bieber's security team "was very diligent. They did not allow people to take pictures of him." According to the source, some girls joined Bieber and friends at the table.
After having fun at the club for an hour, Bieber's group and the girls went to King of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club. "He left to King of Diamonds with a group of three girls whose cell phones got taken away by his security before they left with Bieber," the source claimed. TMZ additionally reports that Bieber is believed hitting the strip club to attend Lil Scrappy's birthday party.
According to the club's tweet, the pop star dropped $75,000 during the visit. "Justin Bieber was only in KOD for one hour. He was escorted upstairs where it was closed. No beverage was sold, but he was sent up bottles of water. He paid dancers out of his pocket in their hands with large bills and didn't make it rain. But he had fun. He had a great time in VIP," Club promoter and musician Disco Rick said of Bieber's visit to Miami New Times.
More Justin Bieber News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video