Justin Bieber Parties at Nightclub Before Dropping $75,000 at Strip Club
Justin Bieber reportedly spent the night having fun with his friends, hitting a nightclub and a strip club in Miami on Monday, January 20. According to E! News, the 19-year-old star and his entourage arrived at Mansion nightclub on early Tuesday morning at 2:30 A.M. and ordered plenty of Red Bull as well as water.
"He was sitting at a table with Khalil, Lil Za, and DJ Mauricio," a source explained. "They were having a really good time, they were jumping on the couches. Lil Za took off his shirt and then was asked to put it back on." The source also added that Bieber's security team "was very diligent. They did not allow people to take pictures of him." According to the source, some girls joined Bieber and friends at the table.
After having fun at the club for an hour, Bieber's group and the girls went to King of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club. "He left to King of Diamonds with a group of three girls whose cell phones got taken away by his security before they left with Bieber," the source claimed. TMZ additionally reports that Bieber is believed hitting the strip club to attend Lil Scrappy's birthday party.
According to the club's tweet, the pop star dropped $75,000 during the visit. "Justin Bieber was only in KOD for one hour. He was escorted upstairs where it was closed. No beverage was sold, but he was sent up bottles of water. He paid dancers out of his pocket in their hands with large bills and didn't make it rain. But he had fun. He had a great time in VIP," Club promoter and musician Disco Rick said of Bieber's visit to Miami New Times.
More Justin Bieber News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?