Justin Bieber Parties at Nightclub Before Dropping $75,000 at Strip Club
Justin Bieber reportedly spent the night having fun with his friends, hitting a nightclub and a strip club in Miami on Monday, January 20. According to E! News, the 19-year-old star and his entourage arrived at Mansion nightclub on early Tuesday morning at 2:30 A.M. and ordered plenty of Red Bull as well as water.
"He was sitting at a table with Khalil, Lil Za, and DJ Mauricio," a source explained. "They were having a really good time, they were jumping on the couches. Lil Za took off his shirt and then was asked to put it back on." The source also added that Bieber's security team "was very diligent. They did not allow people to take pictures of him." According to the source, some girls joined Bieber and friends at the table.
After having fun at the club for an hour, Bieber's group and the girls went to King of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club. "He left to King of Diamonds with a group of three girls whose cell phones got taken away by his security before they left with Bieber," the source claimed. TMZ additionally reports that Bieber is believed hitting the strip club to attend Lil Scrappy's birthday party.
According to the club's tweet, the pop star dropped $75,000 during the visit. "Justin Bieber was only in KOD for one hour. He was escorted upstairs where it was closed. No beverage was sold, but he was sent up bottles of water. He paid dancers out of his pocket in their hands with large bills and didn't make it rain. But he had fun. He had a great time in VIP," Club promoter and musician Disco Rick said of Bieber's visit to Miami New Times.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?