Ke$ha Sends Message to Fans From Rehab
Ke$ha has sent a message to her fans from rehab. The singer, who checked in to a facility earlier this month for an eating disorder treatment, is cut off from the social media, therefore asked her friend to post a message on her Twitter.
"This is Kesha's friend," a message posted on Tuesday, January 21 read. "She asked me to tweet an update for her because she doesn't have access to Twitter right now. She says 'THANK YOU. SOOO MUCH. I'm overwhelmed to tears by all of the love, letters, and support!! I'll be back soon and better than ever.'"
Another tweet read, "Ohhh and she can't believe Timber is still number one! F*ck YEAH animals! PARTY ON!!!!!" She was referring to her collaboration with Pitbull which is still atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Ke$ha's message came on the heels of her mother's revealing interview with People. "I've watched my beautiful, self-confident, brilliant daughter be berated and ridiculed for her looks and weight to the point that she almost died," Pebe Sebert said.
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors