Ke$ha Sends Message to Fans From Rehab
Ke$ha has sent a message to her fans from rehab. The singer, who checked in to a facility earlier this month for an eating disorder treatment, is cut off from the social media, therefore asked her friend to post a message on her Twitter.
"This is Kesha's friend," a message posted on Tuesday, January 21 read. "She asked me to tweet an update for her because she doesn't have access to Twitter right now. She says 'THANK YOU. SOOO MUCH. I'm overwhelmed to tears by all of the love, letters, and support!! I'll be back soon and better than ever.'"
Another tweet read, "Ohhh and she can't believe Timber is still number one! F*ck YEAH animals! PARTY ON!!!!!" She was referring to her collaboration with Pitbull which is still atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Ke$ha's message came on the heels of her mother's revealing interview with People. "I've watched my beautiful, self-confident, brilliant daughter be berated and ridiculed for her looks and weight to the point that she almost died," Pebe Sebert said.
More Ke$ha News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3