Ke$ha Sends Message to Fans From Rehab
Ke$ha has sent a message to her fans from rehab. The singer, who checked in to a facility earlier this month for an eating disorder treatment, is cut off from the social media, therefore asked her friend to post a message on her Twitter.
"This is Kesha's friend," a message posted on Tuesday, January 21 read. "She asked me to tweet an update for her because she doesn't have access to Twitter right now. She says 'THANK YOU. SOOO MUCH. I'm overwhelmed to tears by all of the love, letters, and support!! I'll be back soon and better than ever.'"
Another tweet read, "Ohhh and she can't believe Timber is still number one! F*ck YEAH animals! PARTY ON!!!!!" She was referring to her collaboration with Pitbull which is still atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Ke$ha's message came on the heels of her mother's revealing interview with People. "I've watched my beautiful, self-confident, brilliant daughter be berated and ridiculed for her looks and weight to the point that she almost died," Pebe Sebert said.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences