Ke$ha Sends Message to Fans From Rehab
Ke$ha has sent a message to her fans from rehab. The singer, who checked in to a facility earlier this month for an eating disorder treatment, is cut off from the social media, therefore asked her friend to post a message on her Twitter.
"This is Kesha's friend," a message posted on Tuesday, January 21 read. "She asked me to tweet an update for her because she doesn't have access to Twitter right now. She says 'THANK YOU. SOOO MUCH. I'm overwhelmed to tears by all of the love, letters, and support!! I'll be back soon and better than ever.'"
Another tweet read, "Ohhh and she can't believe Timber is still number one! F*ck YEAH animals! PARTY ON!!!!!" She was referring to her collaboration with Pitbull which is still atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Ke$ha's message came on the heels of her mother's revealing interview with People. "I've watched my beautiful, self-confident, brilliant daughter be berated and ridiculed for her looks and weight to the point that she almost died," Pebe Sebert said.
More Ke$ha News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers