Ke$ha Sends Message to Fans From Rehab
Ke$ha has sent a message to her fans from rehab. The singer, who checked in to a facility earlier this month for an eating disorder treatment, is cut off from the social media, therefore asked her friend to post a message on her Twitter.
"This is Kesha's friend," a message posted on Tuesday, January 21 read. "She asked me to tweet an update for her because she doesn't have access to Twitter right now. She says 'THANK YOU. SOOO MUCH. I'm overwhelmed to tears by all of the love, letters, and support!! I'll be back soon and better than ever.'"
Another tweet read, "Ohhh and she can't believe Timber is still number one! F*ck YEAH animals! PARTY ON!!!!!" She was referring to her collaboration with Pitbull which is still atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Ke$ha's message came on the heels of her mother's revealing interview with People. "I've watched my beautiful, self-confident, brilliant daughter be berated and ridiculed for her looks and weight to the point that she almost died," Pebe Sebert said.
More Ke$ha News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!