Katy Perry: I Prayed for Big Boobs and Got Them
Katy Perry prayed for big chests and she got them. Wishing to God to have big boobs when she was only 11 was one of the amusing topics that the "Roar" singer talked about in the February 2014 issue of GQ.
Talking about her famous assets, Perry said, "I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, 'God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can't see my feet when I'm lying down?' God answered my prayers. I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually."
But she swore off that none of her body parts is fake. "I've never had any plastic surgery," she told the magazine. "Not a nose, not a chin, not a cheek, not a tit. So my messages of self-empowerment are truly coming from an au natural product."
Another thing that she would like to discuss was losing her virginity at 16 in the front seat of a Volvo sedan while listening to Jeff Buckley's album "Grace". Perry said without going into details, "Love that record so much."
To the magazine, Perry also shared her view on President Obama, boyfriend John Mayer and aliens.
More Katy Perry News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says