'300: Rise of an Empire' Unleashes New Dramatic Trailer
Vengeance is the theme of a new trailer for "300: Rise of an Empire". As Queen Gorgo tearfully sends her husband to his final resting place, Themistocles urges her to seek revenge for Leonidas' death.
Themistocles, attempting to unite all of Greece, leads his army in a sea battle against the ruthless Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy. "She has sold her soul to death himself. She's going to bring all of hell with her," Themistocles says of the female warrior, yet urging his men to seek glory in death rather than surrender to their enemies.
Set to Black Sabbath's "War Pigs", the action-packed video sees bloodsheds, rage, violence and lust.
Sullivan Stapleton takes the role of Themistocles, and Eva Green is cast as Artemisia. Rodrigo Santoro returns as Xerxes, with Lena Headey reprising her role as Queen Gorgo. Directed by Noam Murro, the sequel to Zack Snyder-directed 2007 film "300" will open in theaters across the nation on March 7.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video