'300: Rise of an Empire' Unleashes New Dramatic Trailer
Vengeance is the theme of a new trailer for "300: Rise of an Empire". As Queen Gorgo tearfully sends her husband to his final resting place, Themistocles urges her to seek revenge for Leonidas' death.
Themistocles, attempting to unite all of Greece, leads his army in a sea battle against the ruthless Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy. "She has sold her soul to death himself. She's going to bring all of hell with her," Themistocles says of the female warrior, yet urging his men to seek glory in death rather than surrender to their enemies.
Set to Black Sabbath's "War Pigs", the action-packed video sees bloodsheds, rage, violence and lust.
Sullivan Stapleton takes the role of Themistocles, and Eva Green is cast as Artemisia. Rodrigo Santoro returns as Xerxes, with Lena Headey reprising her role as Queen Gorgo. Directed by Noam Murro, the sequel to Zack Snyder-directed 2007 film "300" will open in theaters across the nation on March 7.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences