Jessie J Teases New Track on Instagram
Jessie J has previewed a new song. On Sunday, January 19, the British singer took to Instagram to share a never-heard-before track whose title is currently unknown. "Because I'm in a rebellious mood," she wrote.
In the 15-second clip, she sports long blue hair and dances to the song which features a slightly bluesy beat and grooving melody. "I wanna get it right / We'll give in if we don't try / And I'm scared I can't deny / But if it ain't enough / We just gonna give up / It ain't easy trying to say it," she sings.
Last year, Jessie released her latest album "Alive" in her home country of the U.K. She's now readying the U.S. version of the follow-up to "Who You Are" and the new song is expected to be featured in the forthcoming record.
Earlier this month, she announced that she had pulled out of Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" tour in February and March so she could focus on her new project. She wrote on Twitter, "I'm off to the USA to dedicate my time to my heartbeats who have had less of my time than anywhere in the world in the past few years."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle