Jessie J Teases New Track on Instagram
Jessie J has previewed a new song. On Sunday, January 19, the British singer took to Instagram to share a never-heard-before track whose title is currently unknown. "Because I'm in a rebellious mood," she wrote.
In the 15-second clip, she sports long blue hair and dances to the song which features a slightly bluesy beat and grooving melody. "I wanna get it right / We'll give in if we don't try / And I'm scared I can't deny / But if it ain't enough / We just gonna give up / It ain't easy trying to say it," she sings.
Last year, Jessie released her latest album "Alive" in her home country of the U.K. She's now readying the U.S. version of the follow-up to "Who You Are" and the new song is expected to be featured in the forthcoming record.
Earlier this month, she announced that she had pulled out of Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" tour in February and March so she could focus on her new project. She wrote on Twitter, "I'm off to the USA to dedicate my time to my heartbeats who have had less of my time than anywhere in the world in the past few years."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo