Jessie J Teases New Track on Instagram
Jessie J has previewed a new song. On Sunday, January 19, the British singer took to Instagram to share a never-heard-before track whose title is currently unknown. "Because I'm in a rebellious mood," she wrote.
In the 15-second clip, she sports long blue hair and dances to the song which features a slightly bluesy beat and grooving melody. "I wanna get it right / We'll give in if we don't try / And I'm scared I can't deny / But if it ain't enough / We just gonna give up / It ain't easy trying to say it," she sings.
Last year, Jessie released her latest album "Alive" in her home country of the U.K. She's now readying the U.S. version of the follow-up to "Who You Are" and the new song is expected to be featured in the forthcoming record.
Earlier this month, she announced that she had pulled out of Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" tour in February and March so she could focus on her new project. She wrote on Twitter, "I'm off to the USA to dedicate my time to my heartbeats who have had less of my time than anywhere in the world in the past few years."
More Jessie J News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos