Jessie J Teases New Track on Instagram
Jessie J has previewed a new song. On Sunday, January 19, the British singer took to Instagram to share a never-heard-before track whose title is currently unknown. "Because I'm in a rebellious mood," she wrote.
In the 15-second clip, she sports long blue hair and dances to the song which features a slightly bluesy beat and grooving melody. "I wanna get it right / We'll give in if we don't try / And I'm scared I can't deny / But if it ain't enough / We just gonna give up / It ain't easy trying to say it," she sings.
Last year, Jessie released her latest album "Alive" in her home country of the U.K. She's now readying the U.S. version of the follow-up to "Who You Are" and the new song is expected to be featured in the forthcoming record.
Earlier this month, she announced that she had pulled out of Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" tour in February and March so she could focus on her new project. She wrote on Twitter, "I'm off to the USA to dedicate my time to my heartbeats who have had less of my time than anywhere in the world in the past few years."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris