Selena Gomez on Reports About Justin Bieber Calling Her 'Talentless P***y': 'Not Real'
Selena Gomez has denied that Justin Bieber called her "talentless p***y" and sent her his nude photo in a series of nasty text messages which recently leaked. Jill Fritzo, a representative for the 21-year-old songstress, has told MailOnline that the reports are "not real."
The alleged text messages between Bieber and Gomez surfaced just days after the Canadian star's house was raided by cops following his egg-throwing incident. In the text exchange, Bieber tried to convince his on-again, off-again girlfriend that he still loved her.
Gomez replied, "I don't buy that bulls**t anymore. I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You're such an a**hole." Bieber then sent her a nude picture of him.
The "Come and Get It" singer then called Bieber "a drug addict" and urged him to listen to his manager Scooter Braun to go to rehab. She also told him to "grow up" and hoped he would get jailed for the egg attack.
"F**K YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B***H!!! F**k you. F**k Scooter. F**k all y'all. IAM DONE!" he responded. "You're only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know. Everybody knows. Bye. ... Go f**k someone else. Keep that talentless p***y away from me!"
More Selena Gomez News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story