Selena Gomez on Reports About Justin Bieber Calling Her 'Talentless P***y': 'Not Real'
Selena Gomez has denied that Justin Bieber called her "talentless p***y" and sent her his nude photo in a series of nasty text messages which recently leaked. Jill Fritzo, a representative for the 21-year-old songstress, has told MailOnline that the reports are "not real."
The alleged text messages between Bieber and Gomez surfaced just days after the Canadian star's house was raided by cops following his egg-throwing incident. In the text exchange, Bieber tried to convince his on-again, off-again girlfriend that he still loved her.
Gomez replied, "I don't buy that bulls**t anymore. I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You're such an a**hole." Bieber then sent her a nude picture of him.
The "Come and Get It" singer then called Bieber "a drug addict" and urged him to listen to his manager Scooter Braun to go to rehab. She also told him to "grow up" and hoped he would get jailed for the egg attack.
"F**K YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B***H!!! F**k you. F**k Scooter. F**k all y'all. IAM DONE!" he responded. "You're only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know. Everybody knows. Bye. ... Go f**k someone else. Keep that talentless p***y away from me!"
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'