Jennifer Lopez and French Montana Pictured Hitting the Studio Together
Jennifer Lopez and French Montana may have planned a collaboration. Over the weekend, the rapper posted an Instagram picture of him posing with the "American Idol" judge when hitting a studio in New York together.
In the photo, she rocks a top bun and sneakers. Both Lopez and Montana are seen wearing fur-trimmed coats. "#samegirl @jlo #staytuned #southbronx #working," the Morocco-born MC captioned the pic.
Lopez then posted the same photo and captioned it, "#staytuned #repost @frenchmontana." The photo prompts rumor that the two stars are teaming up for the remix to Lopez's upcoming single "Same Girl".
Last week, the "Jenny From the Block" hitmaker previewed the music video for the song written by Chris Brown. The clip, which was directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold, is expected to arrive in its entirety soon. "Same Girl" will appear in Lopez's tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
As for Montana, the 29-year-old entertainer is currently readying his new album, "Mac & Cheese 4".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars