Jennifer Lopez and French Montana Pictured Hitting the Studio Together
Jennifer Lopez and French Montana may have planned a collaboration. Over the weekend, the rapper posted an Instagram picture of him posing with the "American Idol" judge when hitting a studio in New York together.
In the photo, she rocks a top bun and sneakers. Both Lopez and Montana are seen wearing fur-trimmed coats. "#samegirl @jlo #staytuned #southbronx #working," the Morocco-born MC captioned the pic.
Lopez then posted the same photo and captioned it, "#staytuned #repost @frenchmontana." The photo prompts rumor that the two stars are teaming up for the remix to Lopez's upcoming single "Same Girl".
Last week, the "Jenny From the Block" hitmaker previewed the music video for the song written by Chris Brown. The clip, which was directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold, is expected to arrive in its entirety soon. "Same Girl" will appear in Lopez's tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
As for Montana, the 29-year-old entertainer is currently readying his new album, "Mac & Cheese 4".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'