Jennifer Lopez and French Montana Pictured Hitting the Studio Together
Jennifer Lopez and French Montana may have planned a collaboration. Over the weekend, the rapper posted an Instagram picture of him posing with the "American Idol" judge when hitting a studio in New York together.
In the photo, she rocks a top bun and sneakers. Both Lopez and Montana are seen wearing fur-trimmed coats. "#samegirl @jlo #staytuned #southbronx #working," the Morocco-born MC captioned the pic.
Lopez then posted the same photo and captioned it, "#staytuned #repost @frenchmontana." The photo prompts rumor that the two stars are teaming up for the remix to Lopez's upcoming single "Same Girl".
Last week, the "Jenny From the Block" hitmaker previewed the music video for the song written by Chris Brown. The clip, which was directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold, is expected to arrive in its entirety soon. "Same Girl" will appear in Lopez's tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
As for Montana, the 29-year-old entertainer is currently readying his new album, "Mac & Cheese 4".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal