Jennifer Lopez and French Montana Pictured Hitting the Studio Together
Jennifer Lopez and French Montana may have planned a collaboration. Over the weekend, the rapper posted an Instagram picture of him posing with the "American Idol" judge when hitting a studio in New York together.
In the photo, she rocks a top bun and sneakers. Both Lopez and Montana are seen wearing fur-trimmed coats. "#samegirl @jlo #staytuned #southbronx #working," the Morocco-born MC captioned the pic.
Lopez then posted the same photo and captioned it, "#staytuned #repost @frenchmontana." The photo prompts rumor that the two stars are teaming up for the remix to Lopez's upcoming single "Same Girl".
Last week, the "Jenny From the Block" hitmaker previewed the music video for the song written by Chris Brown. The clip, which was directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold, is expected to arrive in its entirety soon. "Same Girl" will appear in Lopez's tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
As for Montana, the 29-year-old entertainer is currently readying his new album, "Mac & Cheese 4".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball