'DWTS' Star Anna Trebunskaya Welcomes Baby Girl With Boyfriend Nevin Millan
Anna Trebunskaya, 33, now can officially add mother to her resume. The "Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer is confirmed to have welcomed a baby girl on Saturday, January 18. It's her first child with her actor boyfriend Nevin Millan.
"We're thrilled to welcome our beautiful, healthy baby into the world," the couple says in a joint statement to Us Weekly. "We couldn't be happier." Named Amalya Millan, the bundle of joy was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and is 21 inches at time of birth.
Trebunskaya announced her pregnancy in September last year to explain why she didn't take part in the 17th season of "DWTS". The Russian ballroom dancer declined to name the father of her baby at the time, buts she said he was "very supportive."
"It wasn't planned, but when it happened, I thought, 'This is perfect -- I'm ready to be a mom,' " she gushed. "This is something really good for me and fulfilling, and it'll give me a whole new meaning in life. I'm really looking forward to it."
She assured fans that she wouldn't take a break from "DWTS" for too long. "I'm looking forward to getting back into shape and dancing afterward and bringing the baby on board into the DWTS family!" she said.
Her baby daddy Millan has appeared on such TV shows as "True Blood", "CSI: NY", and "Nip/Tuck".
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters