'DWTS' Star Anna Trebunskaya Welcomes Baby Girl With Boyfriend Nevin Millan
Anna Trebunskaya, 33, now can officially add mother to her resume. The "Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer is confirmed to have welcomed a baby girl on Saturday, January 18. It's her first child with her actor boyfriend Nevin Millan.
"We're thrilled to welcome our beautiful, healthy baby into the world," the couple says in a joint statement to Us Weekly. "We couldn't be happier." Named Amalya Millan, the bundle of joy was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and is 21 inches at time of birth.
Trebunskaya announced her pregnancy in September last year to explain why she didn't take part in the 17th season of "DWTS". The Russian ballroom dancer declined to name the father of her baby at the time, buts she said he was "very supportive."
"It wasn't planned, but when it happened, I thought, 'This is perfect -- I'm ready to be a mom,' " she gushed. "This is something really good for me and fulfilling, and it'll give me a whole new meaning in life. I'm really looking forward to it."
She assured fans that she wouldn't take a break from "DWTS" for too long. "I'm looking forward to getting back into shape and dancing afterward and bringing the baby on board into the DWTS family!" she said.
Her baby daddy Millan has appeared on such TV shows as "True Blood", "CSI: NY", and "Nip/Tuck".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video