'DWTS' Star Anna Trebunskaya Welcomes Baby Girl With Boyfriend Nevin Millan
Anna Trebunskaya, 33, now can officially add mother to her resume. The "Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer is confirmed to have welcomed a baby girl on Saturday, January 18. It's her first child with her actor boyfriend Nevin Millan.
"We're thrilled to welcome our beautiful, healthy baby into the world," the couple says in a joint statement to Us Weekly. "We couldn't be happier." Named Amalya Millan, the bundle of joy was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and is 21 inches at time of birth.
Trebunskaya announced her pregnancy in September last year to explain why she didn't take part in the 17th season of "DWTS". The Russian ballroom dancer declined to name the father of her baby at the time, buts she said he was "very supportive."
"It wasn't planned, but when it happened, I thought, 'This is perfect -- I'm ready to be a mom,' " she gushed. "This is something really good for me and fulfilling, and it'll give me a whole new meaning in life. I'm really looking forward to it."
She assured fans that she wouldn't take a break from "DWTS" for too long. "I'm looking forward to getting back into shape and dancing afterward and bringing the baby on board into the DWTS family!" she said.
Her baby daddy Millan has appeared on such TV shows as "True Blood", "CSI: NY", and "Nip/Tuck".
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert