Lance Bass Releases 'Walking on Air', His First New Song in 12 Years
Lance Bass has released his first new song in 12 years. Debuted on E! News on Monday, January 20, the track entitled "Walking on Air" is the former NSYNC member's collaboration with Snoop Dogg, Anise K and Bella Blue.
The track, which will be available on iTunes on Tuesday, January 21, has been described by Bass as a "fun dance track." "These days songs have to be played in clubs and this is one of those songs that you'll definitely hear in the club. I'm sure it will be remixed so many different times," he says.
Of his decision to finally record a new song after more than a decade, Bass explains, "For the last two years I've been listening to demos, just trying to figure out if I want to get back in the studio. I hadn't heard anything that resonated with me. But a couple of months ago, a track from Anise K landed in my lap from a friend of mine and he was like, 'I think this will be your first song.' "
Bass then admits he'd like to perform his song onstage. "But I have zero plans," he reveals. "I'm going to release it and if people love it, hopefully it will climb the charts... I'm just going to play it by ear."
A slightly different version of Bass' "Walking on Air" was released last year in Belgium with Belgian singer Ian Thomas, as well as in Australia.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'