Lance Bass Releases 'Walking on Air', His First New Song in 12 Years
Lance Bass has released his first new song in 12 years. Debuted on E! News on Monday, January 20, the track entitled "Walking on Air" is the former NSYNC member's collaboration with Snoop Dogg, Anise K and Bella Blue.
The track, which will be available on iTunes on Tuesday, January 21, has been described by Bass as a "fun dance track." "These days songs have to be played in clubs and this is one of those songs that you'll definitely hear in the club. I'm sure it will be remixed so many different times," he says.
Of his decision to finally record a new song after more than a decade, Bass explains, "For the last two years I've been listening to demos, just trying to figure out if I want to get back in the studio. I hadn't heard anything that resonated with me. But a couple of months ago, a track from Anise K landed in my lap from a friend of mine and he was like, 'I think this will be your first song.' "
Bass then admits he'd like to perform his song onstage. "But I have zero plans," he reveals. "I'm going to release it and if people love it, hopefully it will climb the charts... I'm just going to play it by ear."
A slightly different version of Bass' "Walking on Air" was released last year in Belgium with Belgian singer Ian Thomas, as well as in Australia.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'