Anne Hathaway and Selena Gomez Premiere New Films at Sundance
Since Sundance Film Festival kicked off January 16, a number of Hollywood stars have shown up at the event. Anne Hathaway was most recently seen coming to Park City, Utah to premiere her new film "Song One", and Selena Gomez was spotted supporting her own movie "Rudderless".
The "Les Miserables" star opted for a green blazer and matching trouser, and she finished off her androgynous look with a pair of dark boots. The Oscar winner was joined by her co-stars like Johnny Flynn, Ben Rosenfield, and Mary Steenburgen, as well as director Kate Barker-Froyland.
Elsewhere, Gomez was joined by co-stars Billy Crudup and William H. Macy. Selected for the event's coveted closing-night slot, their film revolves around a grieving father who forms a rock 'n' roll band, which changes his life, after he stumbles upon a box of his deceased son's original music while in a downward spiral.
Hathaway's film "Song One", meanwhile, is lined up at the Sundance for U.S. Dramatic Competition. Estranged from her family, her character Franny returns home when an accident leaves her brother comatose. Retracing his life as an aspiring musician, she tracks down his favorite musician, James Forester.
The day before, the movie starlet was accompanied by her husband Adam Shulman to attend Harvey Weinstein's Football Viewing Party hosted by the Waldorf Astoria Hotel & Resorts. She picked a more casual outfit consisting of ripped jeans, a long-sleeved top, and the same black boots.
Other stars coming to the film festival included Anna Kendrick, Elle Fanning, Elisabeth Moss, Kate Hudson, Zach Braff, and Harry Styles.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie