Justin Bieber Pisses His Initials in the Snow, Sheriff Denies Drug-'Filled' Home Report
Justin Bieber has just grabbed the headlines with his other antics. After peeing in a mop bucket back in October last year, he reportedly took a leak not in the proper place again, pissing in the snow in Colorado on Sunday, January 19.
A so-called eyewitness says that the Biebs and his crew were driving in Snowmass, Co. when they pulled to the side of a private road in a wealthy residential area. The Canadian heartthrob reportedly peed in the snow surrounded by his bodyguards.
After he left, stunned onlookers went to see the scene and they found that Bieber left his initials "JB" in the snow with his urine. TMZ has obtained a picture of the alleged initials left by the star in the snow.
In other news, the Los Angeles Sheriff has denied rumor saying police found that Bieber's home was "filled" with drugs during the raid last week to find evidence in his egg-throwing case. The Sheriff tells E! News that police did not see any illegal substances, including the reported codeine bottles and containers of drugs or weed, in his Calabasas home, except for the drugs found in Lil Za's room.
The Sheriff additionally debunks report that there's a "smoke room" in the mansion and that the place smelled of marijuana during the raid, adding that the home was" well kept and clean" and "didn't smell or have an unusual odor."
Meanwhile, alleged nasty text messages that Bieber sent to Selena Gomez have leaked. In the supposedly recent text exchange, the 19-year-old superstar wooed his ex-girlfriend, sending a picture of his private parts but then lashing out at the former Disney star after she allegedly called him "a drug addict" told him to "grow up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode