Justin Bieber Pisses His Initials in the Snow, Sheriff Denies Drug-'Filled' Home Report
Justin Bieber has just grabbed the headlines with his other antics. After peeing in a mop bucket back in October last year, he reportedly took a leak not in the proper place again, pissing in the snow in Colorado on Sunday, January 19.
A so-called eyewitness says that the Biebs and his crew were driving in Snowmass, Co. when they pulled to the side of a private road in a wealthy residential area. The Canadian heartthrob reportedly peed in the snow surrounded by his bodyguards.
After he left, stunned onlookers went to see the scene and they found that Bieber left his initials "JB" in the snow with his urine. TMZ has obtained a picture of the alleged initials left by the star in the snow.
In other news, the Los Angeles Sheriff has denied rumor saying police found that Bieber's home was "filled" with drugs during the raid last week to find evidence in his egg-throwing case. The Sheriff tells E! News that police did not see any illegal substances, including the reported codeine bottles and containers of drugs or weed, in his Calabasas home, except for the drugs found in Lil Za's room.
The Sheriff additionally debunks report that there's a "smoke room" in the mansion and that the place smelled of marijuana during the raid, adding that the home was" well kept and clean" and "didn't smell or have an unusual odor."
Meanwhile, alleged nasty text messages that Bieber sent to Selena Gomez have leaked. In the supposedly recent text exchange, the 19-year-old superstar wooed his ex-girlfriend, sending a picture of his private parts but then lashing out at the former Disney star after she allegedly called him "a drug addict" told him to "grow up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC