Justin Bieber Pisses His Initials in the Snow, Sheriff Denies Drug-'Filled' Home Report
Justin Bieber has just grabbed the headlines with his other antics. After peeing in a mop bucket back in October last year, he reportedly took a leak not in the proper place again, pissing in the snow in Colorado on Sunday, January 19.
A so-called eyewitness says that the Biebs and his crew were driving in Snowmass, Co. when they pulled to the side of a private road in a wealthy residential area. The Canadian heartthrob reportedly peed in the snow surrounded by his bodyguards.
After he left, stunned onlookers went to see the scene and they found that Bieber left his initials "JB" in the snow with his urine. TMZ has obtained a picture of the alleged initials left by the star in the snow.
In other news, the Los Angeles Sheriff has denied rumor saying police found that Bieber's home was "filled" with drugs during the raid last week to find evidence in his egg-throwing case. The Sheriff tells E! News that police did not see any illegal substances, including the reported codeine bottles and containers of drugs or weed, in his Calabasas home, except for the drugs found in Lil Za's room.
The Sheriff additionally debunks report that there's a "smoke room" in the mansion and that the place smelled of marijuana during the raid, adding that the home was" well kept and clean" and "didn't smell or have an unusual odor."
Meanwhile, alleged nasty text messages that Bieber sent to Selena Gomez have leaked. In the supposedly recent text exchange, the 19-year-old superstar wooed his ex-girlfriend, sending a picture of his private parts but then lashing out at the former Disney star after she allegedly called him "a drug addict" told him to "grow up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video