Ben Affleck Jokes About His 'Big D**k' in Response to Chuck Lorre's Bathroom Joke
Ben Affleck was a good sport when his private parts became the subject of talk at the Producers Guild Awards on Sunday, January 20. The "Gone Girl" star responded to Chuck Lorre's bathroom joke with his own risky quip when taking the stage at the Beverly Hilton hotel.
Shortly before announcing the winner of Darryl F. Zanuck Award for Outstanding Producer of Theatrical Motion Pictures, Affleck cracked, "I was at the bar briefly, and I came back to my seat and somebody said, 'You know, there was a guy up on stage who said you have a big d**k.' "
The actor who won the award last year for "Argo" continued, "I was like, 'You know, isn't that always how is goes? The one time it happens and I miss it!' Thank you very much. Whoever you are, God bless you. I'm often confused with Matt Damon but rarely with Michael Fassbender, so..."
This year's top prize in feature film category went to the producers of both "Gravity" and "12 Years a Slave". "Two and a Half Men" producer Lorre, meanwhile, was one of special honorees. He got Norman Lear Achievement Award in Television.
When accepting his award, Lorre recalled his previous visit to the same Beverly Hilton last week for Golden Globes. While he didn't make it to the winners' podium, he said, he had the honor of "peeing next to Ben Affleck." He joked, "Yes, I peeked. And yes, Comic-Con - he can play Batman," making fun of Affleck's "Man of Steel 2" casting as the Caped Crusader.
More Ben Affleck News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms