Kelly Clarkson Tweets Announcement on Baby's Gender
Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock will be parents to a baby girl. The singer announced the baby's gender on Twitter Monday, January 20, writing "We just found out we're having a girl officially! I knew it! Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting ha!"
The "Tie It Up" singer is currently four months along. She had predicted that she was having a girl when announcing the pregnancy back in November 2013. "I'm totally gonna have a girl. I'm manifesting it! And when I have a girl, you're gonna be like, 'That chick knew it!'," she told Parade magazine.
Clarkson, like many other pregnant women, had a severe bout of morning sickness. "I vomit a dozen times a day. It's like bad. I vomited before coming out here," she said on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'. "It's so bad. It's, like, so gross. You're not attractive when you're pregnant. Everybody tells you [that] you glow and your hair is pretty and your nails are pretty. That's total crap."
Blackstock is already father to a pair of each from a previous relationship, six-year-old Seth and twelve-year-old Savannah.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo