Kelly Clarkson Tweets Announcement on Baby's Gender
Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock will be parents to a baby girl. The singer announced the baby's gender on Twitter Monday, January 20, writing "We just found out we're having a girl officially! I knew it! Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting ha!"
The "Tie It Up" singer is currently four months along. She had predicted that she was having a girl when announcing the pregnancy back in November 2013. "I'm totally gonna have a girl. I'm manifesting it! And when I have a girl, you're gonna be like, 'That chick knew it!'," she told Parade magazine.
Clarkson, like many other pregnant women, had a severe bout of morning sickness. "I vomit a dozen times a day. It's like bad. I vomited before coming out here," she said on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'. "It's so bad. It's, like, so gross. You're not attractive when you're pregnant. Everybody tells you [that] you glow and your hair is pretty and your nails are pretty. That's total crap."
Blackstock is already father to a pair of each from a previous relationship, six-year-old Seth and twelve-year-old Savannah.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo