Kelly Clarkson Tweets Announcement on Baby's Gender
Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock will be parents to a baby girl. The singer announced the baby's gender on Twitter Monday, January 20, writing "We just found out we're having a girl officially! I knew it! Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting ha!"
The "Tie It Up" singer is currently four months along. She had predicted that she was having a girl when announcing the pregnancy back in November 2013. "I'm totally gonna have a girl. I'm manifesting it! And when I have a girl, you're gonna be like, 'That chick knew it!'," she told Parade magazine.
Clarkson, like many other pregnant women, had a severe bout of morning sickness. "I vomit a dozen times a day. It's like bad. I vomited before coming out here," she said on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'. "It's so bad. It's, like, so gross. You're not attractive when you're pregnant. Everybody tells you [that] you glow and your hair is pretty and your nails are pretty. That's total crap."
Blackstock is already father to a pair of each from a previous relationship, six-year-old Seth and twelve-year-old Savannah.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?