Kelly Clarkson Tweets Announcement on Baby's Gender
Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock will be parents to a baby girl. The singer announced the baby's gender on Twitter Monday, January 20, writing "We just found out we're having a girl officially! I knew it! Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting ha!"
The "Tie It Up" singer is currently four months along. She had predicted that she was having a girl when announcing the pregnancy back in November 2013. "I'm totally gonna have a girl. I'm manifesting it! And when I have a girl, you're gonna be like, 'That chick knew it!'," she told Parade magazine.
Clarkson, like many other pregnant women, had a severe bout of morning sickness. "I vomit a dozen times a day. It's like bad. I vomited before coming out here," she said on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'. "It's so bad. It's, like, so gross. You're not attractive when you're pregnant. Everybody tells you [that] you glow and your hair is pretty and your nails are pretty. That's total crap."
Blackstock is already father to a pair of each from a previous relationship, six-year-old Seth and twelve-year-old Savannah.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says