Kelly Clarkson Tweets Announcement on Baby's Gender
Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock will be parents to a baby girl. The singer announced the baby's gender on Twitter Monday, January 20, writing "We just found out we're having a girl officially! I knew it! Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting ha!"
The "Tie It Up" singer is currently four months along. She had predicted that she was having a girl when announcing the pregnancy back in November 2013. "I'm totally gonna have a girl. I'm manifesting it! And when I have a girl, you're gonna be like, 'That chick knew it!'," she told Parade magazine.
Clarkson, like many other pregnant women, had a severe bout of morning sickness. "I vomit a dozen times a day. It's like bad. I vomited before coming out here," she said on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'. "It's so bad. It's, like, so gross. You're not attractive when you're pregnant. Everybody tells you [that] you glow and your hair is pretty and your nails are pretty. That's total crap."
Blackstock is already father to a pair of each from a previous relationship, six-year-old Seth and twelve-year-old Savannah.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?