Beyonce and Jay-Z Will Perform at 2014 Grammys, Reportedly Together
Both Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have been confirmed to be in the performers list of 2014 Grammy Awards. Although the husband and wife are scheduled to take the stage next Sunday, January 26, it is unknown whether they will perform together.
The confirmation came from CBS which will televise the ceremony live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Although there was no telling from the TV commercial, Us Magazine's source confirmed that the spouses will perform together. If it's true, the there is a possibility that they will perform "Drunk in Love", which is their duet off her self-titled album.
This would be Beyonce's first televised performance since releasing the high-selling "Beyonce". Her name had been mentioned previously in the rumored list of performers for Grammys. Another name, Madonna, also came up but there is yet confirmation.
The scheduled Grammys performers are Taylor Swift, Lorde, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Daft Punk, Paul McCartney, Katy Perry and Kendrick Lamar.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them