Beyonce and Jay-Z Will Perform at 2014 Grammys, Reportedly Together
Both Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have been confirmed to be in the performers list of 2014 Grammy Awards. Although the husband and wife are scheduled to take the stage next Sunday, January 26, it is unknown whether they will perform together.
The confirmation came from CBS which will televise the ceremony live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Although there was no telling from the TV commercial, Us Magazine's source confirmed that the spouses will perform together. If it's true, the there is a possibility that they will perform "Drunk in Love", which is their duet off her self-titled album.
This would be Beyonce's first televised performance since releasing the high-selling "Beyonce". Her name had been mentioned previously in the rumored list of performers for Grammys. Another name, Madonna, also came up but there is yet confirmation.
The scheduled Grammys performers are Taylor Swift, Lorde, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Daft Punk, Paul McCartney, Katy Perry and Kendrick Lamar.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off