Beyonce and Jay-Z Will Perform at 2014 Grammys, Reportedly Together
Both Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have been confirmed to be in the performers list of 2014 Grammy Awards. Although the husband and wife are scheduled to take the stage next Sunday, January 26, it is unknown whether they will perform together.
The confirmation came from CBS which will televise the ceremony live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Although there was no telling from the TV commercial, Us Magazine's source confirmed that the spouses will perform together. If it's true, the there is a possibility that they will perform "Drunk in Love", which is their duet off her self-titled album.
This would be Beyonce's first televised performance since releasing the high-selling "Beyonce". Her name had been mentioned previously in the rumored list of performers for Grammys. Another name, Madonna, also came up but there is yet confirmation.
The scheduled Grammys performers are Taylor Swift, Lorde, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Daft Punk, Paul McCartney, Katy Perry and Kendrick Lamar.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors