Beyonce and Jay-Z Will Perform at 2014 Grammys, Reportedly Together
Both Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have been confirmed to be in the performers list of 2014 Grammy Awards. Although the husband and wife are scheduled to take the stage next Sunday, January 26, it is unknown whether they will perform together.
The confirmation came from CBS which will televise the ceremony live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Although there was no telling from the TV commercial, Us Magazine's source confirmed that the spouses will perform together. If it's true, the there is a possibility that they will perform "Drunk in Love", which is their duet off her self-titled album.
This would be Beyonce's first televised performance since releasing the high-selling "Beyonce". Her name had been mentioned previously in the rumored list of performers for Grammys. Another name, Madonna, also came up but there is yet confirmation.
The scheduled Grammys performers are Taylor Swift, Lorde, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Daft Punk, Paul McCartney, Katy Perry and Kendrick Lamar.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'