Beyonce and Jay-Z Will Perform at 2014 Grammys, Reportedly Together
Both Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z have been confirmed to be in the performers list of 2014 Grammy Awards. Although the husband and wife are scheduled to take the stage next Sunday, January 26, it is unknown whether they will perform together.
The confirmation came from CBS which will televise the ceremony live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Although there was no telling from the TV commercial, Us Magazine's source confirmed that the spouses will perform together. If it's true, the there is a possibility that they will perform "Drunk in Love", which is their duet off her self-titled album.
This would be Beyonce's first televised performance since releasing the high-selling "Beyonce". Her name had been mentioned previously in the rumored list of performers for Grammys. Another name, Madonna, also came up but there is yet confirmation.
The scheduled Grammys performers are Taylor Swift, Lorde, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Daft Punk, Paul McCartney, Katy Perry and Kendrick Lamar.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed