'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg and Wife Expecting Second Child
Actor Simon Helberg who is popular for his role as Howard Wolowitz on "The Big Bang Theory" will be father again. The actor confirmed at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 18 that his wife Jocelyn Towne got pregnant with their second child.
"Yes, my wife is [expecting,] - I can't take all the credit," Helberg told Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell at the event's red carpet. "Every time I come to the SAG Awards there's something about this night...About 8 months before [the SAG Awards] I get really the urge, I feel the romance and then we get nominated so it's hand in hand."
Towne accompanied the actor at the red carpet, donning a billowing gray dress. Her growing baby bump was noticeable as she posed for cameras at the event.
Helberg and Towne tied the knot in 2007. The star's actress/writer/director wife gave birth to their first child on May 8, 2012. The couple named their first child, a daughter, Adeline. "The family is thrilled," a source told Us Weekly following the baby's arrival back then, adding that Helberg was "excited to be a father - he's been doing his reading."
In addition to his role on the CBS sitcom, Helberg appeared in other projects including a movie entitled "A Serious Man" alongside Michael Stuhlbarg and Adam Arkin. He is also known as a voice actor.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival