'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg and Wife Expecting Second Child
Actor Simon Helberg who is popular for his role as Howard Wolowitz on "The Big Bang Theory" will be father again. The actor confirmed at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 18 that his wife Jocelyn Towne got pregnant with their second child.
"Yes, my wife is [expecting,] - I can't take all the credit," Helberg told Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell at the event's red carpet. "Every time I come to the SAG Awards there's something about this night...About 8 months before [the SAG Awards] I get really the urge, I feel the romance and then we get nominated so it's hand in hand."
Towne accompanied the actor at the red carpet, donning a billowing gray dress. Her growing baby bump was noticeable as she posed for cameras at the event.
Helberg and Towne tied the knot in 2007. The star's actress/writer/director wife gave birth to their first child on May 8, 2012. The couple named their first child, a daughter, Adeline. "The family is thrilled," a source told Us Weekly following the baby's arrival back then, adding that Helberg was "excited to be a father - he's been doing his reading."
In addition to his role on the CBS sitcom, Helberg appeared in other projects including a movie entitled "A Serious Man" alongside Michael Stuhlbarg and Adam Arkin. He is also known as a voice actor.
More Simon Helberg News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake