Brad Pitt on New Hairdo: 'It's Not a Choice'
Brad Pitt sported a new hairdo at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild awards on Saturday, January 18. The star of "12 Years a Slave" showed off his shaved sides when he attended the annual award event. Pitt's new do looks like mini-mohawk.
Speaking to E! News on Sunday at the Producer's Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, Angelina Jolie's other half talked about his new hairdo. "It's for a part," he said, before adding with a laugh, "It's not a choice!"
In the same interview, the actor also mentioned Lupita Nyong'o who gave him a shout-out when accepting her Outstanding Supporting Actress trophy. "She's very special. Very special young lady. We're going to see great things from her," he said.
Pitt additionally talked about the success of the historical movie, saying, "It's great. It also ensures that more people are going to see it. And in my mind this is a film that only comes along once in a decade and everyone should see this. It's that good. It's moving, it's inspirational. It's why I wanted to go into film in the first place."
Pitt was not the only one who sported new hairdo at the Saturday night event. "Game of Thrones" star Natalie Dormer even showed off a unique style with half-shaved head. Speaking to USA Today, the British actress explained that the new style was for her role as Cressida in the upcoming "Hunger Games" movie. "The hair department was very supportive. I was ready to do the whole head but we decided it was more stylistic - more Capitol - just to do half the head," she shared.
More Brad Pitt News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones