Brad Pitt on New Hairdo: 'It's Not a Choice'
Brad Pitt sported a new hairdo at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild awards on Saturday, January 18. The star of "12 Years a Slave" showed off his shaved sides when he attended the annual award event. Pitt's new do looks like mini-mohawk.
Speaking to E! News on Sunday at the Producer's Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, Angelina Jolie's other half talked about his new hairdo. "It's for a part," he said, before adding with a laugh, "It's not a choice!"
In the same interview, the actor also mentioned Lupita Nyong'o who gave him a shout-out when accepting her Outstanding Supporting Actress trophy. "She's very special. Very special young lady. We're going to see great things from her," he said.
Pitt additionally talked about the success of the historical movie, saying, "It's great. It also ensures that more people are going to see it. And in my mind this is a film that only comes along once in a decade and everyone should see this. It's that good. It's moving, it's inspirational. It's why I wanted to go into film in the first place."
Pitt was not the only one who sported new hairdo at the Saturday night event. "Game of Thrones" star Natalie Dormer even showed off a unique style with half-shaved head. Speaking to USA Today, the British actress explained that the new style was for her role as Cressida in the upcoming "Hunger Games" movie. "The hair department was very supportive. I was ready to do the whole head but we decided it was more stylistic - more Capitol - just to do half the head," she shared.
More Brad Pitt News
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski