Brad Pitt on New Hairdo: 'It's Not a Choice'
Brad Pitt sported a new hairdo at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild awards on Saturday, January 18. The star of "12 Years a Slave" showed off his shaved sides when he attended the annual award event. Pitt's new do looks like mini-mohawk.
Speaking to E! News on Sunday at the Producer's Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, Angelina Jolie's other half talked about his new hairdo. "It's for a part," he said, before adding with a laugh, "It's not a choice!"
In the same interview, the actor also mentioned Lupita Nyong'o who gave him a shout-out when accepting her Outstanding Supporting Actress trophy. "She's very special. Very special young lady. We're going to see great things from her," he said.
Pitt additionally talked about the success of the historical movie, saying, "It's great. It also ensures that more people are going to see it. And in my mind this is a film that only comes along once in a decade and everyone should see this. It's that good. It's moving, it's inspirational. It's why I wanted to go into film in the first place."
Pitt was not the only one who sported new hairdo at the Saturday night event. "Game of Thrones" star Natalie Dormer even showed off a unique style with half-shaved head. Speaking to USA Today, the British actress explained that the new style was for her role as Cressida in the upcoming "Hunger Games" movie. "The hair department was very supportive. I was ready to do the whole head but we decided it was more stylistic - more Capitol - just to do half the head," she shared.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test