'Justified' Star A.J. Buckley and Fiancee Welcome Daughter Willow Phoenix
A.J. Buckley is a first-time father. His fiancee Abigail Ochse gave birth to their first child on Sunday, January 19 at Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The couple named their daughter Willow Phoenix. A representative for the actor said that the baby girl arrived at 1:36 A.M., weighing in at 7 lbs., 5 oz. "Both baby, mother and father are doing well," the representative added.
The "Justified" star additionally took to Twitter to share the exciting news. "Greatest moment in my life happened at 136am this morning when my [fiancee] gave birth to our little angel Willow Phoenix Buckley #ProudDad," he wrote. Buckley also shared a glimpse of his newborn baby in a photo. "[Willow's] first #footballsunday with her dad," the proud father captioned the snap.
Buckley proposed to his oncology nurse girlfriend in front of her family and close friends during a vacation in Hawaii in 2012 after two years of dating. Buckley revealed in September that Ochse was pregnant with a baby girl, attaching a sonogram to the Twitter post. "Thank you for all the kind wishes! So excited to be a dad," he wrote at that time.
In addition to "Justified", Buckley took part in "CSI: NY" from 2005 to 2013 as lab technician Adam Ross. His other credits include 2010 movie "Skateland" which also starred Ashley Greene and Shiloh Fernandez as well as popular TV series "The X-Files".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences