'Justified' Star A.J. Buckley and Fiancee Welcome Daughter Willow Phoenix
A.J. Buckley is a first-time father. His fiancee Abigail Ochse gave birth to their first child on Sunday, January 19 at Cedars-Sinai Hospital. The couple named their daughter Willow Phoenix. A representative for the actor said that the baby girl arrived at 1:36 A.M., weighing in at 7 lbs., 5 oz. "Both baby, mother and father are doing well," the representative added.
The "Justified" star additionally took to Twitter to share the exciting news. "Greatest moment in my life happened at 136am this morning when my [fiancee] gave birth to our little angel Willow Phoenix Buckley #ProudDad," he wrote. Buckley also shared a glimpse of his newborn baby in a photo. "[Willow's] first #footballsunday with her dad," the proud father captioned the snap.
Buckley proposed to his oncology nurse girlfriend in front of her family and close friends during a vacation in Hawaii in 2012 after two years of dating. Buckley revealed in September that Ochse was pregnant with a baby girl, attaching a sonogram to the Twitter post. "Thank you for all the kind wishes! So excited to be a dad," he wrote at that time.
In addition to "Justified", Buckley took part in "CSI: NY" from 2005 to 2013 as lab technician Adam Ross. His other credits include 2010 movie "Skateland" which also starred Ashley Greene and Shiloh Fernandez as well as popular TV series "The X-Files".
Willows first pic.twitter.com/19EXozRpmn— Aj Buckley (@AjohnBuckley) January 19, 2014
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby