Justin Bieber Shares Snowboarding Photos, Says He's 'Worried Bout Nothing'
Justin Bieber is having fun with his friends following a tough week with the egg-throwing investigation. The 19-year-old star shared many photos and videos of him and his friends on Instagram on Saturday, January 18, saying that they were having fun snowboarding.
In one selfie, the "Baby" hitmaker can be seen showing his tongue. "Snowboarding with the fellas," he wrote. He was joined by a friend in another selfie. Another snap shows Bieber and other people with their snowboards. "Great day," the star captioned the photo. One video which was taken in an ice rink, meanwhile, was captioned with "Worried bout nothing." Wearing a yellow hoodie, he can be seen dancing to French Montana's "Ain't Worried About Nothin" in the short clip.
Bieber has been having a hard time after his neighbor claimed that the Canadian heartthrob hurled some eggs at his house and caused $20,000 in damage. The police raided his house last week and found some substance in plain view. His friend Lil Za was arrested for drug possession and was released later.
Following the raid, a report suggesting that Bieber abused drugs in alarming regularity emerged online. According to TMZ, he took a mix of codeine, promethazine, Sprite and a Jolly Rancher which is called "lean." The report also suggested that people close to him had been urging the pop star to check himself into rehab.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal