Justin Bieber Shares Snowboarding Photos, Says He's 'Worried Bout Nothing'
Justin Bieber is having fun with his friends following a tough week with the egg-throwing investigation. The 19-year-old star shared many photos and videos of him and his friends on Instagram on Saturday, January 18, saying that they were having fun snowboarding.
In one selfie, the "Baby" hitmaker can be seen showing his tongue. "Snowboarding with the fellas," he wrote. He was joined by a friend in another selfie. Another snap shows Bieber and other people with their snowboards. "Great day," the star captioned the photo. One video which was taken in an ice rink, meanwhile, was captioned with "Worried bout nothing." Wearing a yellow hoodie, he can be seen dancing to French Montana's "Ain't Worried About Nothin" in the short clip.
Bieber has been having a hard time after his neighbor claimed that the Canadian heartthrob hurled some eggs at his house and caused $20,000 in damage. The police raided his house last week and found some substance in plain view. His friend Lil Za was arrested for drug possession and was released later.
Following the raid, a report suggesting that Bieber abused drugs in alarming regularity emerged online. According to TMZ, he took a mix of codeine, promethazine, Sprite and a Jolly Rancher which is called "lean." The report also suggested that people close to him had been urging the pop star to check himself into rehab.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked