Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse Pack on PDA at the 2014 SAG Awards
Bradley Cooper brought his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse to the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 18, making their first appearance together at a major award show this season. Cooper brought his mother Gloria as his date at the Golden Globe Awards earlier this month.
Cooper and his girlfriend looked equally smitten at the annual event. The 22-year-old model, who donned a black-and-white Andrew Gn dress that night, was seen sitting in her boyfriend's lap at one point. The two were also caught looking at each other affectionately. The two shared the same table alongside Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Renner and director David O. Russell.
Cooper was not accompanied by his girlfriend when he hit the red carpet. Shortly after Cooper arrived at the Shrine Auditorium, he was surprised when prankster Vitalii Sediu kneeled, hugged him by the waist and put his face on his crotch. The 38-year-old star bent down to lift Sediu and he was helped by "American Hustle" co-star Michael Pena and actor Mandy Patinkin. Us Weekly reports that when a photographer asked if he was okay, Cooper replied with a nod and smile.
Back in June, Waterhouse joined Cooper at the 2013 Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards. At that time, they were seen chatting with Adams, Mark Wahlberg and Ben Affleck.
More Bradley Cooper News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'