Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse Pack on PDA at the 2014 SAG Awards
Bradley Cooper brought his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse to the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 18, making their first appearance together at a major award show this season. Cooper brought his mother Gloria as his date at the Golden Globe Awards earlier this month.
Cooper and his girlfriend looked equally smitten at the annual event. The 22-year-old model, who donned a black-and-white Andrew Gn dress that night, was seen sitting in her boyfriend's lap at one point. The two were also caught looking at each other affectionately. The two shared the same table alongside Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Renner and director David O. Russell.
Cooper was not accompanied by his girlfriend when he hit the red carpet. Shortly after Cooper arrived at the Shrine Auditorium, he was surprised when prankster Vitalii Sediu kneeled, hugged him by the waist and put his face on his crotch. The 38-year-old star bent down to lift Sediu and he was helped by "American Hustle" co-star Michael Pena and actor Mandy Patinkin. Us Weekly reports that when a photographer asked if he was okay, Cooper replied with a nod and smile.
Back in June, Waterhouse joined Cooper at the 2013 Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards. At that time, they were seen chatting with Adams, Mark Wahlberg and Ben Affleck.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC