Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse Pack on PDA at the 2014 SAG Awards
Bradley Cooper brought his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse to the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 18, making their first appearance together at a major award show this season. Cooper brought his mother Gloria as his date at the Golden Globe Awards earlier this month.
Cooper and his girlfriend looked equally smitten at the annual event. The 22-year-old model, who donned a black-and-white Andrew Gn dress that night, was seen sitting in her boyfriend's lap at one point. The two were also caught looking at each other affectionately. The two shared the same table alongside Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Renner and director David O. Russell.
Cooper was not accompanied by his girlfriend when he hit the red carpet. Shortly after Cooper arrived at the Shrine Auditorium, he was surprised when prankster Vitalii Sediu kneeled, hugged him by the waist and put his face on his crotch. The 38-year-old star bent down to lift Sediu and he was helped by "American Hustle" co-star Michael Pena and actor Mandy Patinkin. Us Weekly reports that when a photographer asked if he was okay, Cooper replied with a nod and smile.
Back in June, Waterhouse joined Cooper at the 2013 Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards. At that time, they were seen chatting with Adams, Mark Wahlberg and Ben Affleck.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show