Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse Pack on PDA at the 2014 SAG Awards
Bradley Cooper brought his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse to the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 18, making their first appearance together at a major award show this season. Cooper brought his mother Gloria as his date at the Golden Globe Awards earlier this month.
Cooper and his girlfriend looked equally smitten at the annual event. The 22-year-old model, who donned a black-and-white Andrew Gn dress that night, was seen sitting in her boyfriend's lap at one point. The two were also caught looking at each other affectionately. The two shared the same table alongside Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Renner and director David O. Russell.
Cooper was not accompanied by his girlfriend when he hit the red carpet. Shortly after Cooper arrived at the Shrine Auditorium, he was surprised when prankster Vitalii Sediu kneeled, hugged him by the waist and put his face on his crotch. The 38-year-old star bent down to lift Sediu and he was helped by "American Hustle" co-star Michael Pena and actor Mandy Patinkin. Us Weekly reports that when a photographer asked if he was okay, Cooper replied with a nod and smile.
Back in June, Waterhouse joined Cooper at the 2013 Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards. At that time, they were seen chatting with Adams, Mark Wahlberg and Ben Affleck.
More Bradley Cooper News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered