Miley Cyrus Fake Booking Agent Sued by Concert Promoters
Miley Cyrus was caught in a concert lawsuit involving a possibly bogus booking agent. Promoters of Miami South Beach Outdoor Festival sued a woman who had received $125K from the company but failed to deliver the singer for the New Year's Day bash.
The festival organizers claimed to have wired the money to the account of the woman whom they believed to be representing the "We Can't Stop" singer. But Cyrus never showed up for the gig and the possibly fake booking agent reportedly cleaned out the bank account.
The woman tells TMZ that she does not work for Cyrus but was acting as an intermediary. She claims to have forwarded the money to Cyrus' real agents. The pop star's representatives, however, deny any involvement in the case and say that the woman sued by the concert promoters has no connection to the 21-year-old songstress' actual booking agent.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'