Miley Cyrus Fake Booking Agent Sued by Concert Promoters
Miley Cyrus was caught in a concert lawsuit involving a possibly bogus booking agent. Promoters of Miami South Beach Outdoor Festival sued a woman who had received $125K from the company but failed to deliver the singer for the New Year's Day bash.
The festival organizers claimed to have wired the money to the account of the woman whom they believed to be representing the "We Can't Stop" singer. But Cyrus never showed up for the gig and the possibly fake booking agent reportedly cleaned out the bank account.
The woman tells TMZ that she does not work for Cyrus but was acting as an intermediary. She claims to have forwarded the money to Cyrus' real agents. The pop star's representatives, however, deny any involvement in the case and say that the woman sued by the concert promoters has no connection to the 21-year-old songstress' actual booking agent.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed