Miley Cyrus Fake Booking Agent Sued by Concert Promoters
Miley Cyrus was caught in a concert lawsuit involving a possibly bogus booking agent. Promoters of Miami South Beach Outdoor Festival sued a woman who had received $125K from the company but failed to deliver the singer for the New Year's Day bash.
The festival organizers claimed to have wired the money to the account of the woman whom they believed to be representing the "We Can't Stop" singer. But Cyrus never showed up for the gig and the possibly fake booking agent reportedly cleaned out the bank account.
The woman tells TMZ that she does not work for Cyrus but was acting as an intermediary. She claims to have forwarded the money to Cyrus' real agents. The pop star's representatives, however, deny any involvement in the case and say that the woman sued by the concert promoters has no connection to the 21-year-old songstress' actual booking agent.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie