Miley Cyrus Fake Booking Agent Sued by Concert Promoters
Miley Cyrus was caught in a concert lawsuit involving a possibly bogus booking agent. Promoters of Miami South Beach Outdoor Festival sued a woman who had received $125K from the company but failed to deliver the singer for the New Year's Day bash.
The festival organizers claimed to have wired the money to the account of the woman whom they believed to be representing the "We Can't Stop" singer. But Cyrus never showed up for the gig and the possibly fake booking agent reportedly cleaned out the bank account.
The woman tells TMZ that she does not work for Cyrus but was acting as an intermediary. She claims to have forwarded the money to Cyrus' real agents. The pop star's representatives, however, deny any involvement in the case and say that the woman sued by the concert promoters has no connection to the 21-year-old songstress' actual booking agent.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce