Miley Cyrus Fake Booking Agent Sued by Concert Promoters
Miley Cyrus was caught in a concert lawsuit involving a possibly bogus booking agent. Promoters of Miami South Beach Outdoor Festival sued a woman who had received $125K from the company but failed to deliver the singer for the New Year's Day bash.
The festival organizers claimed to have wired the money to the account of the woman whom they believed to be representing the "We Can't Stop" singer. But Cyrus never showed up for the gig and the possibly fake booking agent reportedly cleaned out the bank account.
The woman tells TMZ that she does not work for Cyrus but was acting as an intermediary. She claims to have forwarded the money to Cyrus' real agents. The pop star's representatives, however, deny any involvement in the case and say that the woman sued by the concert promoters has no connection to the 21-year-old songstress' actual booking agent.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon