Beyonce Knowles Performs at White House for Michelle Obama's 50th Birthday
Beyonce Knowles was one of the stars helping celebrate Michelle Obama's 50th birthday on Saturday, January 18. She donned a mini flapper dress and nude pumps to perform a special set in front of star-studded guests for the private party held at the White House.
The singer brought her daughter, Blue Ivy, who just celebrated her second birthday. The toddler looking adorable in a white frilly gown admired the First Family's Christmas tree in one of the pics posted on Queen Bey's Tumblr, and played with the Obamas' dog Sunny in another photo.
The other famous attendees included Paul McCartney and spouse Nancy Shevell, Samuel L. Jackson, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Mary J. Blige, John Legend and new wife Chrissy Teigen, Ashley Judd, Angela Bassett, Gayle King, Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight, and Steve Harvey.
The likes of Michael Kors, Rachael Ray, Al Roker, Sheryl Sandberg, Stevie Wonder, and Jennifer Hudson came to the celebration as well. "We had such a good time with the 1st family in dc tonight!" the "American Idol" alum gushed.
DJ Cassidy played music after live performances from the musical guests ended. President Barack Obama reportedly delivered an emotional speech to his birthday wife and, at one point, got down on to the dance floor to teach his guests how to do "The Dougie."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia