Kim Kardashian Wants North West to Walk Her Down the Aisle
Kim Kardashian reportedly is preparing special shoes for her daughter North West so that the little girl can wear them when her mother walks down the aisle. According to Hollywood Life, Kim wants her daughter to walk her down the aisle and the 33-year-old reality star has contacted jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz for Nori's shoes.
A source close to Kim's fiance Kanye West said that the pair "are spending a lot of time with Lorraine [Schwartz] and they want her to create North a pair of one of a kind, diamond shoes, so she can walk her mother down the aisle when Kanye asks for her hand in marriage." The source continued talking about the couple's hope that their daughter takes part in their nuptials.
"Kanye wants Nori to be symbolic in the wedding because she's the product of the ultimate love he and Kim share for one another," the source added. "She's their creation and Nori is so pure and Kanye wants her to walk with Kim down the aisle, taking her first steps in this life to welcome her everlasting loving parents in their union of love."
During a recent appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Kim said that the wedding would take place this summer. Kim gushed over the wedding plan, saying that it would be "somewhere out of the country. We honestly haven't picked a date yet. We said when we were on our trip skiing this New Year's that we were going to pick the date and location, and that hasn't happened. We know we want it in the summer time, but we just [have] to figure that out."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and the rapper were spotted on Saturday, January 18 and the next day sightseeing around Paris and had lunch at L'Avenue Restaurant. A source previously said that the pair were thinking about holding their wedding at the Palace of Versailles. On Sunday, Kim shared a photo of her and Kanye at the historical site. "Versailles after dark," she captioned the snap.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!