2014 SAG Awards Red Carpet Ruled by Kerry Washington, Malin Akerman
Hollywood stars arrived at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles to celebrate the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Saturday, January 18. Making a statement on the red carpet was Kerry Washington and her baby bump.
The pregnant "Scandal" actress flaunted her burgeoning tummy in a fuschia and black Prada ensemble, topping it up with a fuschia clutch and stiletto. Talking to E! News on Friday at Disney ABC winter TCA press tour, the 38-year-old fashionista said, "I look for things that fit. That's the first rule - what fits. I mean it's the same for me I just have to feel good in it and like it myself so that I feel comfortable all night."
Also glowing on SAG red carpet was nominee Lupita Nyong'O who wore a strapless neon blue Gucci dress with floral details on the neck. Noticeably different was former child actress Abigail Breslin who wore a black strapless dress from Chagourey that put highlight on her curves. "I kind of just went to my stylist's house and we just tried on a bunch of different things and this is my favorite," she told E! News on the red carpet. "I liked it because it's comfortable and it's a little edgy."
Tina Fey, wearing a black dress from Oscar de la Renta, brought along her daughter Alice to pose on the red carpet. Meanwhile, Jared Leto brought his mother Constance to the occasion. He wrapped himself in a black suit and wore his long hair down.
Actress Anna Gunn, wrapped in gliterry blue Monique Lhuiller gown, noticeably carried a unique clutch bag. It has the Scramble pieces print of "Br" and "Ba" which refer to her former show "Breaking Bad".
Wearing rather unflattering clothes were actresses Amanda Peet and Edie Falco. Peet covered up in a mid-sleeved black and dark blue see-through gown that showed no shape. Falco wore a Lanvin dress with butterfly prints and floor-length tail. The slit stopped at her knees, failing to show off longer legs, while the shoulder sleeve did not flatter her arms.
A big nod went to newly-single Malin Akerman who was stunning in a print Naeem Khan dress. Jennifer Garner was also one to watch with her simple yet elegant blue gown from Max Mara. Isla Fisher looked stunning with her silky Oscar de la Renta gown that screamed classic glamor.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special