Report: Justin Bieber Uses Drugs With Alarming Regularity
A new report emerged that Justin Bieber has been abusing drugs and has been encouraged by people close to him to enter rehab. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer reportedly used drugs, especially sizzurp, with alarming regularity.
According to TMZ's sources, Bieber has been consuming a mix of codeine, promethazine, Sprite and a Jolly Rancher. The mixture is referred to as "lean" by Bieber and his crew but it's a very dangerous narcotic that can trigger seizures and even death.
The 19-year-old singer allegedly also took lots of prescription pills such as Xanax, topping it up with lots of alcohol and weed. He, however, never touched cocaine in his life.
Police found ecstasy in plain view during a house raid at Bieber's Los Angeles home on Tuesday, January 14. Bieber's friend Lil Za was arrested for its possession but was released from custody after posting bail.
The authorities confirmed that the Canadian heartthrob was "not connected" to the drug. "He was not arrested, nor exonerated at this time," Lieutenant Dave Thompson said in a press conference.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger