Report: Justin Bieber Uses Drugs With Alarming Regularity
A new report emerged that Justin Bieber has been abusing drugs and has been encouraged by people close to him to enter rehab. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer reportedly used drugs, especially sizzurp, with alarming regularity.
According to TMZ's sources, Bieber has been consuming a mix of codeine, promethazine, Sprite and a Jolly Rancher. The mixture is referred to as "lean" by Bieber and his crew but it's a very dangerous narcotic that can trigger seizures and even death.
The 19-year-old singer allegedly also took lots of prescription pills such as Xanax, topping it up with lots of alcohol and weed. He, however, never touched cocaine in his life.
Police found ecstasy in plain view during a house raid at Bieber's Los Angeles home on Tuesday, January 14. Bieber's friend Lil Za was arrested for its possession but was released from custody after posting bail.
The authorities confirmed that the Canadian heartthrob was "not connected" to the drug. "He was not arrested, nor exonerated at this time," Lieutenant Dave Thompson said in a press conference.
More Justin Bieber News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?