Report: Justin Bieber Uses Drugs With Alarming Regularity
A new report emerged that Justin Bieber has been abusing drugs and has been encouraged by people close to him to enter rehab. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer reportedly used drugs, especially sizzurp, with alarming regularity.
According to TMZ's sources, Bieber has been consuming a mix of codeine, promethazine, Sprite and a Jolly Rancher. The mixture is referred to as "lean" by Bieber and his crew but it's a very dangerous narcotic that can trigger seizures and even death.
The 19-year-old singer allegedly also took lots of prescription pills such as Xanax, topping it up with lots of alcohol and weed. He, however, never touched cocaine in his life.
Police found ecstasy in plain view during a house raid at Bieber's Los Angeles home on Tuesday, January 14. Bieber's friend Lil Za was arrested for its possession but was released from custody after posting bail.
The authorities confirmed that the Canadian heartthrob was "not connected" to the drug. "He was not arrested, nor exonerated at this time," Lieutenant Dave Thompson said in a press conference.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media