Picture: Joe Jonas Becomes Taxi Driver
Joe Jonas has essentially become a taxi driver. The former Disney star surprised two unsuspecting commuters in Los Angeles when he showed up behind the wheel of an Uber car after they called for the app-based ride service to take them to their destination at Pinkberry.
One of the fans, Lindsey Farwell, posted on Twitter a picture of her with the Jonas Brothers star and her co-worker Lee Mills. "Today @millsbopp and I got in an @Uber and @joejonas was our driver and we went to Pinkberry and then took a selfie," she gushed.
"I noticed the official Uber iPhone rig on his dashboard, so this had to be somewhat official, at the very least," Mills said on MySpace, before jokingly adding, "And even if it wasn't, when Joe Jonas opens the door and tells you to get in the car, you listen."
"He's actually funny as hell," he added. "At one point we noticed a homeless man, nearly naked and covered in filth, aimlessly meandering in the middle of the street. I jokingly suggested that we take him with us. Joe pulled over the car and politely asked the man if he wanted to join us for some Pinkberry, to which the homeless man responded with some incoherent jibberish."
They also chatted about Joe's post-JoBros career. "He's working on a new solo project and hopes to see some studio time with Chromeo and The Strokes' keyboardist/guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. in the near future," he spilled.
Before leaving, the two treated the singer to Yoghurt.
More Joe Jonas News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers