Picture: Joe Jonas Becomes Taxi Driver
Joe Jonas has essentially become a taxi driver. The former Disney star surprised two unsuspecting commuters in Los Angeles when he showed up behind the wheel of an Uber car after they called for the app-based ride service to take them to their destination at Pinkberry.
One of the fans, Lindsey Farwell, posted on Twitter a picture of her with the Jonas Brothers star and her co-worker Lee Mills. "Today @millsbopp and I got in an @Uber and @joejonas was our driver and we went to Pinkberry and then took a selfie," she gushed.
"I noticed the official Uber iPhone rig on his dashboard, so this had to be somewhat official, at the very least," Mills said on MySpace, before jokingly adding, "And even if it wasn't, when Joe Jonas opens the door and tells you to get in the car, you listen."
"He's actually funny as hell," he added. "At one point we noticed a homeless man, nearly naked and covered in filth, aimlessly meandering in the middle of the street. I jokingly suggested that we take him with us. Joe pulled over the car and politely asked the man if he wanted to join us for some Pinkberry, to which the homeless man responded with some incoherent jibberish."
They also chatted about Joe's post-JoBros career. "He's working on a new solo project and hopes to see some studio time with Chromeo and The Strokes' keyboardist/guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. in the near future," he spilled.
Before leaving, the two treated the singer to Yoghurt.
More Joe Jonas News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby