Robin Thicke and Kendrick Lamar to Perform at ESPN's Pre-Super Bowl Party
Robin Thicke, Kendrick Lamar and Jermaine Dupri have been enlisted to perform at ESPN's pre-Super Bowl party, The Hollywood Reporter says. The three artists will take the stage at the network's 10th annual event that will be held at the Lower Manhattan's Pier 36/Basketball City on Friday, January 31.
With the theme "New York State of Mind," the bash will commemorate the first big Super Bowl game in the city. According to a statement from ESPN, the party will also include a 40-foot red carpet, skyscrapers and starry skyline.
This year's Super Bowl will take place on Sunday, February 2 with Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers headlining the halftime show. Before joining Mars, Anthony Kiedis and Co. will also play the WFAN-sponsored "Big Hello to Brooklyn" bash on Saturday night, February 1 at the Barclays Center.
During the Super Bowl weekend, Maxim magazine will host two parties on January 31 and February 1, at Espace in Manhattan. In addition to playing at ESPN's bash, Lamar will perform at the second day of Maxim's event.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective