Robin Thicke and Kendrick Lamar to Perform at ESPN's Pre-Super Bowl Party
Robin Thicke, Kendrick Lamar and Jermaine Dupri have been enlisted to perform at ESPN's pre-Super Bowl party, The Hollywood Reporter says. The three artists will take the stage at the network's 10th annual event that will be held at the Lower Manhattan's Pier 36/Basketball City on Friday, January 31.
With the theme "New York State of Mind," the bash will commemorate the first big Super Bowl game in the city. According to a statement from ESPN, the party will also include a 40-foot red carpet, skyscrapers and starry skyline.
This year's Super Bowl will take place on Sunday, February 2 with Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers headlining the halftime show. Before joining Mars, Anthony Kiedis and Co. will also play the WFAN-sponsored "Big Hello to Brooklyn" bash on Saturday night, February 1 at the Barclays Center.
During the Super Bowl weekend, Maxim magazine will host two parties on January 31 and February 1, at Espace in Manhattan. In addition to playing at ESPN's bash, Lamar will perform at the second day of Maxim's event.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars