Robin Thicke and Kendrick Lamar to Perform at ESPN's Pre-Super Bowl Party
Robin Thicke, Kendrick Lamar and Jermaine Dupri have been enlisted to perform at ESPN's pre-Super Bowl party, The Hollywood Reporter says. The three artists will take the stage at the network's 10th annual event that will be held at the Lower Manhattan's Pier 36/Basketball City on Friday, January 31.
With the theme "New York State of Mind," the bash will commemorate the first big Super Bowl game in the city. According to a statement from ESPN, the party will also include a 40-foot red carpet, skyscrapers and starry skyline.
This year's Super Bowl will take place on Sunday, February 2 with Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers headlining the halftime show. Before joining Mars, Anthony Kiedis and Co. will also play the WFAN-sponsored "Big Hello to Brooklyn" bash on Saturday night, February 1 at the Barclays Center.
During the Super Bowl weekend, Maxim magazine will host two parties on January 31 and February 1, at Espace in Manhattan. In addition to playing at ESPN's bash, Lamar will perform at the second day of Maxim's event.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'