Robin Thicke and Kendrick Lamar to Perform at ESPN's Pre-Super Bowl Party
Robin Thicke, Kendrick Lamar and Jermaine Dupri have been enlisted to perform at ESPN's pre-Super Bowl party, The Hollywood Reporter says. The three artists will take the stage at the network's 10th annual event that will be held at the Lower Manhattan's Pier 36/Basketball City on Friday, January 31.
With the theme "New York State of Mind," the bash will commemorate the first big Super Bowl game in the city. According to a statement from ESPN, the party will also include a 40-foot red carpet, skyscrapers and starry skyline.
This year's Super Bowl will take place on Sunday, February 2 with Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers headlining the halftime show. Before joining Mars, Anthony Kiedis and Co. will also play the WFAN-sponsored "Big Hello to Brooklyn" bash on Saturday night, February 1 at the Barclays Center.
During the Super Bowl weekend, Maxim magazine will host two parties on January 31 and February 1, at Espace in Manhattan. In addition to playing at ESPN's bash, Lamar will perform at the second day of Maxim's event.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce