SchoolBoy Q Premieres 'Baywatch'-Inspired Video for 'Man of the Year'
SchoolBoy Q has released a music video for his track called "Man of the Year". Inspired by popular series "Baywatch", the Dave Free and aplusfilmz-directed video finds the rapper talking about his status while hanging out on a tropical island.
The rapper is not alone as he's joined by beautiful ladies who run across the sand in their bikinis. He's also seen relaxing in a hammock, strolling on the beach, standing on the top of a waterfall and taking an ATV ride with one of the women.
The clip concludes with the rapper spending the rest of the day dancing with more ladies, who also twerk on him, in front of a bonfire.
"Man of the Year" is lifted from SchoolBoy Q's new album "Oxymoron". Marking his first record to be released under a major label, the third studio effort by the 27-year-old entertainer is set to be released on February 25.
SchoolBoy Q's "Man of the Year" music video
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role