SchoolBoy Q Premieres 'Baywatch'-Inspired Video for 'Man of the Year'
SchoolBoy Q has released a music video for his track called "Man of the Year". Inspired by popular series "Baywatch", the Dave Free and aplusfilmz-directed video finds the rapper talking about his status while hanging out on a tropical island.
The rapper is not alone as he's joined by beautiful ladies who run across the sand in their bikinis. He's also seen relaxing in a hammock, strolling on the beach, standing on the top of a waterfall and taking an ATV ride with one of the women.
The clip concludes with the rapper spending the rest of the day dancing with more ladies, who also twerk on him, in front of a bonfire.
"Man of the Year" is lifted from SchoolBoy Q's new album "Oxymoron". Marking his first record to be released under a major label, the third studio effort by the 27-year-old entertainer is set to be released on February 25.
SchoolBoy Q's "Man of the Year" music video
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart