SchoolBoy Q Premieres 'Baywatch'-Inspired Video for 'Man of the Year'
SchoolBoy Q has released a music video for his track called "Man of the Year". Inspired by popular series "Baywatch", the Dave Free and aplusfilmz-directed video finds the rapper talking about his status while hanging out on a tropical island.
The rapper is not alone as he's joined by beautiful ladies who run across the sand in their bikinis. He's also seen relaxing in a hammock, strolling on the beach, standing on the top of a waterfall and taking an ATV ride with one of the women.
The clip concludes with the rapper spending the rest of the day dancing with more ladies, who also twerk on him, in front of a bonfire.
"Man of the Year" is lifted from SchoolBoy Q's new album "Oxymoron". Marking his first record to be released under a major label, the third studio effort by the 27-year-old entertainer is set to be released on February 25.
SchoolBoy Q's "Man of the Year" music video
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why