SchoolBoy Q Premieres 'Baywatch'-Inspired Video for 'Man of the Year'
SchoolBoy Q has released a music video for his track called "Man of the Year". Inspired by popular series "Baywatch", the Dave Free and aplusfilmz-directed video finds the rapper talking about his status while hanging out on a tropical island.
The rapper is not alone as he's joined by beautiful ladies who run across the sand in their bikinis. He's also seen relaxing in a hammock, strolling on the beach, standing on the top of a waterfall and taking an ATV ride with one of the women.
The clip concludes with the rapper spending the rest of the day dancing with more ladies, who also twerk on him, in front of a bonfire.
"Man of the Year" is lifted from SchoolBoy Q's new album "Oxymoron". Marking his first record to be released under a major label, the third studio effort by the 27-year-old entertainer is set to be released on February 25.
SchoolBoy Q's "Man of the Year" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars