SchoolBoy Q Premieres 'Baywatch'-Inspired Video for 'Man of the Year'
SchoolBoy Q has released a music video for his track called "Man of the Year". Inspired by popular series "Baywatch", the Dave Free and aplusfilmz-directed video finds the rapper talking about his status while hanging out on a tropical island.
The rapper is not alone as he's joined by beautiful ladies who run across the sand in their bikinis. He's also seen relaxing in a hammock, strolling on the beach, standing on the top of a waterfall and taking an ATV ride with one of the women.
The clip concludes with the rapper spending the rest of the day dancing with more ladies, who also twerk on him, in front of a bonfire.
"Man of the Year" is lifted from SchoolBoy Q's new album "Oxymoron". Marking his first record to be released under a major label, the third studio effort by the 27-year-old entertainer is set to be released on February 25.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'