Niall Horan Recovering From Major Knee Surgery
Niall Horan is on the road to recovery following a major knee surgery. After a photo of him wearing crutches at Heathrow airport was published by U.K.'s The Sun, the singer took to Twitter to reveal that he recently underwent a surgery, but assured fans that it was "a complete success."
"Hey guys I know most of you have seen those pics today! Yes I've had major knee surgery, a much larger surgery than first anticipated," Horan wrote on Friday, January 17. "But I would like to tell u , it was a complete success ! Considering the scale of it! So all I ask of you guys is that you would respect my privacy as I try to recover and get for the where we are tour!"
Horan and his One Direction bandmates are scheduled to perform in South America for their "Where We Are" tour in three months. The tour will kick off at Estadio El Campin in Bogota, Colombia on April 25. In addition to the North America tour, Horan, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne are set to perform in Europe and North America.
In other news, actor William H. Macy, whose 13-year-old daughter Sofia loves watching the boyband, recently criticized the group during an interview with "Live! With Kelly and Michael". After watching their concert, the "Shameless" actor commented that the boys were talented, but he mocked their stage act and costumes, saying that the members went from wearing "crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt" to "another pair of crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt."
More Niall Horan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences