Gwen Stefani Says She's Expecting Another Baby Boy
Gwen Stefani will still be the queen of the house. The singer recently created a new Instagram account and revealed that she and her husband Gavin Rossdale would be parents to another baby boy.
The No Doubt member shared a photo of her wearing a crown in her first Instagram post. "I was ready to hand over the crown. but I guess I am still queen of the house," she captioned the snap, adding hashtags to confirm the sex of her unborn baby. "#itsaboy #surroundedbyboys," she wrote.
Stefani and her rocker husband got married in 2002. The two are already parents to 7-year-old Kingston and 5-year-old Zuma. In addition to the boys, Rossdale is also a father to a daughter from a previous relationship.
Report of Stefani's pregnancy emerged in September. The singer previously revealed that she wanted to have third child. "I really, really, really wanted one about two years ago. And it didn't really work out. So... I feel good with what we've got. Everything works out how it should. You can't plan anything, right? You can try," she told Marie Claire in October 2012.
Earlier this week, the pregnant star was seen shopping with a friend at a fabric wholesale store in downtown L.A. On January 15, she was spotted going to an acupuncture clinic. Stefani was joined by a friend as they headed to a recording studio in West Hollywood, Calif. on Thursday.
More Gwen Stefani News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut