Kylie Minogue Shares Handwritten Lyrics of New Single 'Into the Blue'
After announcing her new single "Into the Blue" last week, Kylie Minogue has now shared the lyrics of the song. The singer took to her Facebook on Friday, January 17 to share a blue-hued photo of the lyrics which are written in three pieces of paper.
"Who's ready to go #IntoTheBlue? Here are the lyrics for the new single, can't wait for you to hear it on January 27!!" Minogue captioned the picture. The lyrics feature lines like, "When I got my back up against the wall/ Don't need no one to rescue me/ Cause I quit waiting up for no miracle/ Tonight I'm running free/ Into The Blue."
"Into the Blue" was written by Kelly Sheehan, who has also penned songs for Mary J. Blige and Rita Ora among others. Minogue has described her new song as "euphoric return to the dancefloor."
"2013 was a year of big change, planning and preparation for me and I'm so excited that 2014 is finally here so I can share this new music," Minogue recently said of her new project in a statement. " 'Into The Blue' is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I've been feeling - I can't wait for it to be out there."
The track will appear in Minogue's upcoming 12th studio album which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says