Kylie Minogue Shares Handwritten Lyrics of New Single 'Into the Blue'
After announcing her new single "Into the Blue" last week, Kylie Minogue has now shared the lyrics of the song. The singer took to her Facebook on Friday, January 17 to share a blue-hued photo of the lyrics which are written in three pieces of paper.
"Who's ready to go #IntoTheBlue? Here are the lyrics for the new single, can't wait for you to hear it on January 27!!" Minogue captioned the picture. The lyrics feature lines like, "When I got my back up against the wall/ Don't need no one to rescue me/ Cause I quit waiting up for no miracle/ Tonight I'm running free/ Into The Blue."
"Into the Blue" was written by Kelly Sheehan, who has also penned songs for Mary J. Blige and Rita Ora among others. Minogue has described her new song as "euphoric return to the dancefloor."
"2013 was a year of big change, planning and preparation for me and I'm so excited that 2014 is finally here so I can share this new music," Minogue recently said of her new project in a statement. " 'Into The Blue' is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I've been feeling - I can't wait for it to be out there."
The track will appear in Minogue's upcoming 12th studio album which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months