Jaimie Alexander's Lady Sif Set to Appear on 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
An Asgardian warrior is booked for a trip to earth. ABC entertainment head Paul Lee announced at the TCA winter press tour on Friday, January 18 that Jaimie Alexander would reprise her role as Lady Sif on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.".
The "Thor"-"S.H.I.E.L.D." crossover is planned for episode 15 of the action drama series' freshman season. Earlier the season, the show made a reference to "Thor: The Dark World" in episode 8, which aired less than two weeks after the film opened in U.S. theaters. The said outing took place in the aftermath of the events chronicled in the "Thor" sequel, but none of the movie's characters made appearance on the ABC series.
Speaking of the show so far, Lee said, "creatively, we're loving what we're seeing in the back nine [episodes.]" He also teased a "really cool" arc in the remainders of the season, promising, "You're going to find out who the Clairvoyant is and it's going to be very, very cool."
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on ABC.
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie