Jaimie Alexander's Lady Sif Set to Appear on 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
An Asgardian warrior is booked for a trip to earth. ABC entertainment head Paul Lee announced at the TCA winter press tour on Friday, January 18 that Jaimie Alexander would reprise her role as Lady Sif on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.".
The "Thor"-"S.H.I.E.L.D." crossover is planned for episode 15 of the action drama series' freshman season. Earlier the season, the show made a reference to "Thor: The Dark World" in episode 8, which aired less than two weeks after the film opened in U.S. theaters. The said outing took place in the aftermath of the events chronicled in the "Thor" sequel, but none of the movie's characters made appearance on the ABC series.
Speaking of the show so far, Lee said, "creatively, we're loving what we're seeing in the back nine [episodes.]" He also teased a "really cool" arc in the remainders of the season, promising, "You're going to find out who the Clairvoyant is and it's going to be very, very cool."
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on ABC.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences