Jaimie Alexander's Lady Sif Set to Appear on 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
An Asgardian warrior is booked for a trip to earth. ABC entertainment head Paul Lee announced at the TCA winter press tour on Friday, January 18 that Jaimie Alexander would reprise her role as Lady Sif on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.".
The "Thor"-"S.H.I.E.L.D." crossover is planned for episode 15 of the action drama series' freshman season. Earlier the season, the show made a reference to "Thor: The Dark World" in episode 8, which aired less than two weeks after the film opened in U.S. theaters. The said outing took place in the aftermath of the events chronicled in the "Thor" sequel, but none of the movie's characters made appearance on the ABC series.
Speaking of the show so far, Lee said, "creatively, we're loving what we're seeing in the back nine [episodes.]" He also teased a "really cool" arc in the remainders of the season, promising, "You're going to find out who the Clairvoyant is and it's going to be very, very cool."
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on ABC.
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations