Laura Linney Secretly Gave Birth to Her First Child
Laura Linney gave birth to her first child at 49. The "The Big C" actress never talked about the pregnancy and was never seen with a baby bump in public. She was last seen out and about seven months ago when attending the Women in Film's 2013 Crystal + Lucy Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
A representative of her confirmed that her son with husband Marc Schauer was born on January 8 and is named Bennett Armistead Schauer. "They are very happy," the rep said of the new parents. The name of the baby resounds with author Armistead Maupin whose story was adapted into TV miniseries that Linney took part in.
Linney and real estate agent Schauer got married in May 2009, after a three-year engagement.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head