Laura Linney Secretly Gave Birth to Her First Child
Laura Linney gave birth to her first child at 49. The "The Big C" actress never talked about the pregnancy and was never seen with a baby bump in public. She was last seen out and about seven months ago when attending the Women in Film's 2013 Crystal + Lucy Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
A representative of her confirmed that her son with husband Marc Schauer was born on January 8 and is named Bennett Armistead Schauer. "They are very happy," the rep said of the new parents. The name of the baby resounds with author Armistead Maupin whose story was adapted into TV miniseries that Linney took part in.
Linney and real estate agent Schauer got married in May 2009, after a three-year engagement.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased