Laura Linney Secretly Gave Birth to Her First Child
Laura Linney gave birth to her first child at 49. The "The Big C" actress never talked about the pregnancy and was never seen with a baby bump in public. She was last seen out and about seven months ago when attending the Women in Film's 2013 Crystal + Lucy Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
A representative of her confirmed that her son with husband Marc Schauer was born on January 8 and is named Bennett Armistead Schauer. "They are very happy," the rep said of the new parents. The name of the baby resounds with author Armistead Maupin whose story was adapted into TV miniseries that Linney took part in.
Linney and real estate agent Schauer got married in May 2009, after a three-year engagement.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'