Laura Linney Secretly Gave Birth to Her First Child
Laura Linney gave birth to her first child at 49. The "The Big C" actress never talked about the pregnancy and was never seen with a baby bump in public. She was last seen out and about seven months ago when attending the Women in Film's 2013 Crystal + Lucy Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
A representative of her confirmed that her son with husband Marc Schauer was born on January 8 and is named Bennett Armistead Schauer. "They are very happy," the rep said of the new parents. The name of the baby resounds with author Armistead Maupin whose story was adapted into TV miniseries that Linney took part in.
Linney and real estate agent Schauer got married in May 2009, after a three-year engagement.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris