Laura Linney Secretly Gave Birth to Her First Child
Laura Linney gave birth to her first child at 49. The "The Big C" actress never talked about the pregnancy and was never seen with a baby bump in public. She was last seen out and about seven months ago when attending the Women in Film's 2013 Crystal + Lucy Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
A representative of her confirmed that her son with husband Marc Schauer was born on January 8 and is named Bennett Armistead Schauer. "They are very happy," the rep said of the new parents. The name of the baby resounds with author Armistead Maupin whose story was adapted into TV miniseries that Linney took part in.
Linney and real estate agent Schauer got married in May 2009, after a three-year engagement.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer