William H. Macy Rips and Mocks One Direction
For having a teenage daughter, veteran actor William H. Macy is exposed to the hysteria of One Direction. Instead of praising the British boyband, the "Shameless" star revealed that he was less than impressed after attending one of their concerts.
During his interview on Thursday, January 16's "Live! With Kelly and Michael", Macy said, "I've been in showbiz all my life, so, let me just say, those guys can sing. They are very talented. They couldn't put on a good show with a gun to their head."
Macy admitted that his 13-year-old daughter Sofia "loved it and so did about 17,000 other kids," but later mocked the group's choreography. He recalled seeing Harry Styles eating sandwiches while on stage. "I mean call me old-fashioned, but when I'm downstage singing my heart out, you better not eat a sandwich behind me," he said.
Macy also took on the subject of the boys' stage wardrobe. He said they went from wearing "crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt" to "another pair of crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour