William H. Macy Rips and Mocks One Direction
For having a teenage daughter, veteran actor William H. Macy is exposed to the hysteria of One Direction. Instead of praising the British boyband, the "Shameless" star revealed that he was less than impressed after attending one of their concerts.
During his interview on Thursday, January 16's "Live! With Kelly and Michael", Macy said, "I've been in showbiz all my life, so, let me just say, those guys can sing. They are very talented. They couldn't put on a good show with a gun to their head."
Macy admitted that his 13-year-old daughter Sofia "loved it and so did about 17,000 other kids," but later mocked the group's choreography. He recalled seeing Harry Styles eating sandwiches while on stage. "I mean call me old-fashioned, but when I'm downstage singing my heart out, you better not eat a sandwich behind me," he said.
Macy also took on the subject of the boys' stage wardrobe. He said they went from wearing "crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt" to "another pair of crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video