William H. Macy Rips and Mocks One Direction
For having a teenage daughter, veteran actor William H. Macy is exposed to the hysteria of One Direction. Instead of praising the British boyband, the "Shameless" star revealed that he was less than impressed after attending one of their concerts.
During his interview on Thursday, January 16's "Live! With Kelly and Michael", Macy said, "I've been in showbiz all my life, so, let me just say, those guys can sing. They are very talented. They couldn't put on a good show with a gun to their head."
Macy admitted that his 13-year-old daughter Sofia "loved it and so did about 17,000 other kids," but later mocked the group's choreography. He recalled seeing Harry Styles eating sandwiches while on stage. "I mean call me old-fashioned, but when I'm downstage singing my heart out, you better not eat a sandwich behind me," he said.
Macy also took on the subject of the boys' stage wardrobe. He said they went from wearing "crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt" to "another pair of crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt."
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'