William H. Macy Rips and Mocks One Direction
For having a teenage daughter, veteran actor William H. Macy is exposed to the hysteria of One Direction. Instead of praising the British boyband, the "Shameless" star revealed that he was less than impressed after attending one of their concerts.
During his interview on Thursday, January 16's "Live! With Kelly and Michael", Macy said, "I've been in showbiz all my life, so, let me just say, those guys can sing. They are very talented. They couldn't put on a good show with a gun to their head."
Macy admitted that his 13-year-old daughter Sofia "loved it and so did about 17,000 other kids," but later mocked the group's choreography. He recalled seeing Harry Styles eating sandwiches while on stage. "I mean call me old-fashioned, but when I'm downstage singing my heart out, you better not eat a sandwich behind me," he said.
Macy also took on the subject of the boys' stage wardrobe. He said they went from wearing "crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt" to "another pair of crappy jeans and stupid T-shirt."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked