Shia LaBeouf Slurred His Apology for Bar Brawl
Shia LaBeouf has apologized for headbutting a man in a London bar brawl and did it by rambling his speech. The actor has been filmed making an apology in a new mobile phone video released by TMZ.
LaBeouf got into scuffle with an unidentified man while drinking at the Hobgoblin pub in New Cross, South London. The man reportedly made remarks about the mother of his girlfriend, Mia Goth. In a video posted by TMZ Thursday, January 16 he can be heard shouting to the man's ear, "What are you saying about my girl's mom? Are you f****** kidding me bro?"
In his rambling apology, LaBeouf defended himself, "I'm not trying to have like any more problems, I'm just really trying to make peace. I'm a normal human being, I accept what I get into to do what I love. I'm not trying to s**t on nobody. I am a human being. I am super normal. I'm more normal than most, but when people want to get all hostile and they s**t on my girl's mum and say things that are out of turn... I'm just trying to make peace, you know."
The 27-year-old actor is known for his short fuse. He was involved in another scuffle in the same Hobgoblin bar back in November 2013. He also fought outside Mad Bull's Tavern in Los Angeles in February 2011 and outside a bar in Vancouver, Canada six months later.
The latest bar brawl comes on heels of the actor's feud with graphic artist Daniel Clowes whose work he plagiarized for his short movie. He has been slammed for insincere apologies and has announced his retirement on Twitter, writing "In light of the recent attacks against my artistic integrity, I am retiring from all public life."
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom