Kim Kardashian Shares New Photos of Adorable North on 'Ellen'
Kim Kardashian brought some new photos of her adorable daughter North West during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Stopping by the talk show on Friday, January 16, the 33-year-old star wore an ivory-colored shirt and skirt. Her hair was styled loose.
One photo shows her fiance Kanye West giving their daughter a piggyback ride. The rapper is all smiles in the photo. Other photos show the little girl sitting and wearing some headbands. Kardashian explained that her niece has many headbands and she was trying Nori on them.
In the Friday episode, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star talked about her pregnancy, telling the audience that she had a hard time because she suffered from pre-eclampsia and had to deliver her baby early. She additionally gushed over her fiance, calling him an "amazing" father who loves his daughter so much. Kardashian also revealed that she sent him photos and videos of their daughter when he was away on tour.
The mother of one, however, added that changing diaper was not West's favorite activity. "He's not a diaper changing kind of guy. But he would if it's an emergency he will," she told host Ellen DeGeneres. "But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she's on the changing table. She tries to talk so much and I really enjoy that bonding time when I'm with her."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing