Kim Kardashian Shares New Photos of Adorable North on 'Ellen'
Kim Kardashian brought some new photos of her adorable daughter North West during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Stopping by the talk show on Friday, January 16, the 33-year-old star wore an ivory-colored shirt and skirt. Her hair was styled loose.
One photo shows her fiance Kanye West giving their daughter a piggyback ride. The rapper is all smiles in the photo. Other photos show the little girl sitting and wearing some headbands. Kardashian explained that her niece has many headbands and she was trying Nori on them.
In the Friday episode, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star talked about her pregnancy, telling the audience that she had a hard time because she suffered from pre-eclampsia and had to deliver her baby early. She additionally gushed over her fiance, calling him an "amazing" father who loves his daughter so much. Kardashian also revealed that she sent him photos and videos of their daughter when he was away on tour.
The mother of one, however, added that changing diaper was not West's favorite activity. "He's not a diaper changing kind of guy. But he would if it's an emergency he will," she told host Ellen DeGeneres. "But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she's on the changing table. She tries to talk so much and I really enjoy that bonding time when I'm with her."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- James Franco and Seth Rogen Are Developing '90s Teen Drama for Hulu
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers