Kim Kardashian Shares New Photos of Adorable North on 'Ellen'
Kim Kardashian brought some new photos of her adorable daughter North West during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Stopping by the talk show on Friday, January 16, the 33-year-old star wore an ivory-colored shirt and skirt. Her hair was styled loose.
One photo shows her fiance Kanye West giving their daughter a piggyback ride. The rapper is all smiles in the photo. Other photos show the little girl sitting and wearing some headbands. Kardashian explained that her niece has many headbands and she was trying Nori on them.
In the Friday episode, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star talked about her pregnancy, telling the audience that she had a hard time because she suffered from pre-eclampsia and had to deliver her baby early. She additionally gushed over her fiance, calling him an "amazing" father who loves his daughter so much. Kardashian also revealed that she sent him photos and videos of their daughter when he was away on tour.
The mother of one, however, added that changing diaper was not West's favorite activity. "He's not a diaper changing kind of guy. But he would if it's an emergency he will," she told host Ellen DeGeneres. "But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she's on the changing table. She tries to talk so much and I really enjoy that bonding time when I'm with her."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special