Kim Kardashian Shares New Photos of Adorable North on 'Ellen'
Kim Kardashian brought some new photos of her adorable daughter North West during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Stopping by the talk show on Friday, January 16, the 33-year-old star wore an ivory-colored shirt and skirt. Her hair was styled loose.
One photo shows her fiance Kanye West giving their daughter a piggyback ride. The rapper is all smiles in the photo. Other photos show the little girl sitting and wearing some headbands. Kardashian explained that her niece has many headbands and she was trying Nori on them.
In the Friday episode, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star talked about her pregnancy, telling the audience that she had a hard time because she suffered from pre-eclampsia and had to deliver her baby early. She additionally gushed over her fiance, calling him an "amazing" father who loves his daughter so much. Kardashian also revealed that she sent him photos and videos of their daughter when he was away on tour.
The mother of one, however, added that changing diaper was not West's favorite activity. "He's not a diaper changing kind of guy. But he would if it's an emergency he will," she told host Ellen DeGeneres. "But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she's on the changing table. She tries to talk so much and I really enjoy that bonding time when I'm with her."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl