Jamie Dornan Blinds Dakota Johnson in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' New Set Photo
More pictures from the set of "Fifty Shades of Grey" have landed online, giving new sneak peeks at the highly-anticipated movie adaptation of E.L. James' erotic novel. Obtained by Just Jared, one of the photos shows Jamie Dornan suiting up as Christian Grey and holding his hand over Dakota Johnson's eyes.
The two were reportedly filming a part, in which Christian surprises Anastasia Steele with a brand new car, in Vancouver, Canada on Thursday evening, January 16. Earlier in the day, Johnson was shooting a scene in which her character gets caught in the rain. She's also spotted filming a scene with Max Martini, who plays Christian's bodyguard.
The S&M romance story follows the relationship of 27-year-old billionaire Christian Grey and college student Anastasia Steele. It is slated for a February 13, 2015 release in the U.S. after initially set to arrive on August 1, 2014.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?