Jamie Dornan Blinds Dakota Johnson in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' New Set Photo
More pictures from the set of "Fifty Shades of Grey" have landed online, giving new sneak peeks at the highly-anticipated movie adaptation of E.L. James' erotic novel. Obtained by Just Jared, one of the photos shows Jamie Dornan suiting up as Christian Grey and holding his hand over Dakota Johnson's eyes.
The two were reportedly filming a part, in which Christian surprises Anastasia Steele with a brand new car, in Vancouver, Canada on Thursday evening, January 16. Earlier in the day, Johnson was shooting a scene in which her character gets caught in the rain. She's also spotted filming a scene with Max Martini, who plays Christian's bodyguard.
The S&M romance story follows the relationship of 27-year-old billionaire Christian Grey and college student Anastasia Steele. It is slated for a February 13, 2015 release in the U.S. after initially set to arrive on August 1, 2014.
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split