Jamie Dornan Blinds Dakota Johnson in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' New Set Photo
More pictures from the set of "Fifty Shades of Grey" have landed online, giving new sneak peeks at the highly-anticipated movie adaptation of E.L. James' erotic novel. Obtained by Just Jared, one of the photos shows Jamie Dornan suiting up as Christian Grey and holding his hand over Dakota Johnson's eyes.
The two were reportedly filming a part, in which Christian surprises Anastasia Steele with a brand new car, in Vancouver, Canada on Thursday evening, January 16. Earlier in the day, Johnson was shooting a scene in which her character gets caught in the rain. She's also spotted filming a scene with Max Martini, who plays Christian's bodyguard.
The S&M romance story follows the relationship of 27-year-old billionaire Christian Grey and college student Anastasia Steele. It is slated for a February 13, 2015 release in the U.S. after initially set to arrive on August 1, 2014.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences