Jamie Dornan Blinds Dakota Johnson in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' New Set Photo
More pictures from the set of "Fifty Shades of Grey" have landed online, giving new sneak peeks at the highly-anticipated movie adaptation of E.L. James' erotic novel. Obtained by Just Jared, one of the photos shows Jamie Dornan suiting up as Christian Grey and holding his hand over Dakota Johnson's eyes.
The two were reportedly filming a part, in which Christian surprises Anastasia Steele with a brand new car, in Vancouver, Canada on Thursday evening, January 16. Earlier in the day, Johnson was shooting a scene in which her character gets caught in the rain. She's also spotted filming a scene with Max Martini, who plays Christian's bodyguard.
The S&M romance story follows the relationship of 27-year-old billionaire Christian Grey and college student Anastasia Steele. It is slated for a February 13, 2015 release in the U.S. after initially set to arrive on August 1, 2014.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation