Jamie Dornan Blinds Dakota Johnson in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' New Set Photo
More pictures from the set of "Fifty Shades of Grey" have landed online, giving new sneak peeks at the highly-anticipated movie adaptation of E.L. James' erotic novel. Obtained by Just Jared, one of the photos shows Jamie Dornan suiting up as Christian Grey and holding his hand over Dakota Johnson's eyes.
The two were reportedly filming a part, in which Christian surprises Anastasia Steele with a brand new car, in Vancouver, Canada on Thursday evening, January 16. Earlier in the day, Johnson was shooting a scene in which her character gets caught in the rain. She's also spotted filming a scene with Max Martini, who plays Christian's bodyguard.
The S&M romance story follows the relationship of 27-year-old billionaire Christian Grey and college student Anastasia Steele. It is slated for a February 13, 2015 release in the U.S. after initially set to arrive on August 1, 2014.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die