Photo: Ashanti Films 'I Got It' Music Video With Rick Ross in Miami
Ashanti and Rick Ross have filmed the music video for their collaboration, "I Got It". The R&B singer was seen cozying up to the "Hustlin' " rapper at The Bank Lounge in Miami, Florida on Thursday, January 16.
In a photo posted on Ross' Twitter, Ashanti looks amazing in a black leather corset dress and knee-high boots. Her collaborator, meanwhile, sports his signature black shades while standing beside her. "Ashanti lookin like $$.. Video coming soon," he captioned the pic.
Also spotted on the filming set were DJ Khaled and the song's producer L.T. Hutton. It's not clear whether or not they will make appearance in the upcoming video.
"I Got It" is lifted from Ashanti's long-delayed new album "BraveHeart". Originally scheduled to be released last year, the singer's fifth studio set is now slated to arrive on February 18 via her own record label Written Entertainment.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending