Photo: Ashanti Films 'I Got It' Music Video With Rick Ross in Miami
Ashanti and Rick Ross have filmed the music video for their collaboration, "I Got It". The R&B singer was seen cozying up to the "Hustlin' " rapper at The Bank Lounge in Miami, Florida on Thursday, January 16.
In a photo posted on Ross' Twitter, Ashanti looks amazing in a black leather corset dress and knee-high boots. Her collaborator, meanwhile, sports his signature black shades while standing beside her. "Ashanti lookin like $$.. Video coming soon," he captioned the pic.
Also spotted on the filming set were DJ Khaled and the song's producer L.T. Hutton. It's not clear whether or not they will make appearance in the upcoming video.
"I Got It" is lifted from Ashanti's long-delayed new album "BraveHeart". Originally scheduled to be released last year, the singer's fifth studio set is now slated to arrive on February 18 via her own record label Written Entertainment.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC