Photo: Ashanti Films 'I Got It' Music Video With Rick Ross in Miami
Ashanti and Rick Ross have filmed the music video for their collaboration, "I Got It". The R&B singer was seen cozying up to the "Hustlin' " rapper at The Bank Lounge in Miami, Florida on Thursday, January 16.
In a photo posted on Ross' Twitter, Ashanti looks amazing in a black leather corset dress and knee-high boots. Her collaborator, meanwhile, sports his signature black shades while standing beside her. "Ashanti lookin like $$.. Video coming soon," he captioned the pic.
Also spotted on the filming set were DJ Khaled and the song's producer L.T. Hutton. It's not clear whether or not they will make appearance in the upcoming video.
"I Got It" is lifted from Ashanti's long-delayed new album "BraveHeart". Originally scheduled to be released last year, the singer's fifth studio set is now slated to arrive on February 18 via her own record label Written Entertainment.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism