Photo: Ashanti Films 'I Got It' Music Video With Rick Ross in Miami
Ashanti and Rick Ross have filmed the music video for their collaboration, "I Got It". The R&B singer was seen cozying up to the "Hustlin' " rapper at The Bank Lounge in Miami, Florida on Thursday, January 16.
In a photo posted on Ross' Twitter, Ashanti looks amazing in a black leather corset dress and knee-high boots. Her collaborator, meanwhile, sports his signature black shades while standing beside her. "Ashanti lookin like $$.. Video coming soon," he captioned the pic.
Also spotted on the filming set were DJ Khaled and the song's producer L.T. Hutton. It's not clear whether or not they will make appearance in the upcoming video.
"I Got It" is lifted from Ashanti's long-delayed new album "BraveHeart". Originally scheduled to be released last year, the singer's fifth studio set is now slated to arrive on February 18 via her own record label Written Entertainment.
More Ashanti News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics