Photo: Ashanti Films 'I Got It' Music Video With Rick Ross in Miami
Ashanti and Rick Ross have filmed the music video for their collaboration, "I Got It". The R&B singer was seen cozying up to the "Hustlin' " rapper at The Bank Lounge in Miami, Florida on Thursday, January 16.
In a photo posted on Ross' Twitter, Ashanti looks amazing in a black leather corset dress and knee-high boots. Her collaborator, meanwhile, sports his signature black shades while standing beside her. "Ashanti lookin like $$.. Video coming soon," he captioned the pic.
Also spotted on the filming set were DJ Khaled and the song's producer L.T. Hutton. It's not clear whether or not they will make appearance in the upcoming video.
"I Got It" is lifted from Ashanti's long-delayed new album "BraveHeart". Originally scheduled to be released last year, the singer's fifth studio set is now slated to arrive on February 18 via her own record label Written Entertainment.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby