Olivier Martinez Lands Pivotal Role in 'Revenge'
After Halle Berry signed up for Steven Spielberg's "Extant" on CBS, now her husband Olivier Martinez is heading to the small screen too. The French actor has landed a recurring role as Pascal LeMarchal, Margaux's (Karine Vanasse) media magnate father.
Pascal is described as a cutthroat businessman and has a competitive history with Conrad (Henry Czerny), and an even more complicated one with Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). The character has been mentioned several times on the show, but has never appeared.
Vanasse has been promoted to series regular for next season. It's unclear when Martinez, who is known for his role in French film "Un, deux, trois, soleil" as well as Hollywood pics "Unfaithful" (2002) and "S.W.A.T." (2003)", will make his debut on the ABC soap drama.
"Revenge" airs Sundays at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single