Olivier Martinez Lands Pivotal Role in 'Revenge'
After Halle Berry signed up for Steven Spielberg's "Extant" on CBS, now her husband Olivier Martinez is heading to the small screen too. The French actor has landed a recurring role as Pascal LeMarchal, Margaux's (Karine Vanasse) media magnate father.
Pascal is described as a cutthroat businessman and has a competitive history with Conrad (Henry Czerny), and an even more complicated one with Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). The character has been mentioned several times on the show, but has never appeared.
Vanasse has been promoted to series regular for next season. It's unclear when Martinez, who is known for his role in French film "Un, deux, trois, soleil" as well as Hollywood pics "Unfaithful" (2002) and "S.W.A.T." (2003)", will make his debut on the ABC soap drama.
"Revenge" airs Sundays at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular