Olivier Martinez Lands Pivotal Role in 'Revenge'
After Halle Berry signed up for Steven Spielberg's "Extant" on CBS, now her husband Olivier Martinez is heading to the small screen too. The French actor has landed a recurring role as Pascal LeMarchal, Margaux's (Karine Vanasse) media magnate father.
Pascal is described as a cutthroat businessman and has a competitive history with Conrad (Henry Czerny), and an even more complicated one with Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). The character has been mentioned several times on the show, but has never appeared.
Vanasse has been promoted to series regular for next season. It's unclear when Martinez, who is known for his role in French film "Un, deux, trois, soleil" as well as Hollywood pics "Unfaithful" (2002) and "S.W.A.T." (2003)", will make his debut on the ABC soap drama.
"Revenge" airs Sundays at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic