Olivier Martinez Lands Pivotal Role in 'Revenge'
After Halle Berry signed up for Steven Spielberg's "Extant" on CBS, now her husband Olivier Martinez is heading to the small screen too. The French actor has landed a recurring role as Pascal LeMarchal, Margaux's (Karine Vanasse) media magnate father.
Pascal is described as a cutthroat businessman and has a competitive history with Conrad (Henry Czerny), and an even more complicated one with Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). The character has been mentioned several times on the show, but has never appeared.
Vanasse has been promoted to series regular for next season. It's unclear when Martinez, who is known for his role in French film "Un, deux, trois, soleil" as well as Hollywood pics "Unfaithful" (2002) and "S.W.A.T." (2003)", will make his debut on the ABC soap drama.
"Revenge" airs Sundays at 9 P.M. on ABC.
More Revenge News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season