Olivier Martinez Lands Pivotal Role in 'Revenge'
After Halle Berry signed up for Steven Spielberg's "Extant" on CBS, now her husband Olivier Martinez is heading to the small screen too. The French actor has landed a recurring role as Pascal LeMarchal, Margaux's (Karine Vanasse) media magnate father.
Pascal is described as a cutthroat businessman and has a competitive history with Conrad (Henry Czerny), and an even more complicated one with Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). The character has been mentioned several times on the show, but has never appeared.
Vanasse has been promoted to series regular for next season. It's unclear when Martinez, who is known for his role in French film "Un, deux, trois, soleil" as well as Hollywood pics "Unfaithful" (2002) and "S.W.A.T." (2003)", will make his debut on the ABC soap drama.
"Revenge" airs Sundays at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake