Madonna Wears Crutches Following High Heel Injury
Madonna is required to be on crutches after her bones were bruised because of high heels. Page Six has obtained a photo of her making her way into her Upper East Side townhouse on crutches. In the photo, the singer can be seen wearing casual outfit which consists of sweat pants and jacket.
Her representative has confirmed that the injury was caused by her high heels. "She bruised a bone in her foot from dancing in her high heels... She'll be fine and off crutches in a week," the representative said.
Madonna celebrated the new year at Valentino Garavani's private bash in Gstaad, Switzerland. Last week, she was spotted having fun on a yacht in her alleged boyfriend Timor Steffan's hometown of Rotterdam.
"A blonde woman in an expensive bathrobe and a young guy came to the table. When I realized it was Madonna, I pretended I didn't recognize her," the yacht's owner Willem Post told local news outlet, as reported by Daily Mail. "I only spoke with her briefly. She found Rotterdam a beautiful city with unique architecture and was interested in the history of the ship."
On January 8, the couple was said having a meal at a Japanese restaurant in the city. A waitress said that Madonna "came in with her hood up and a thick jacket, so I did not recognize her. But then I saw Timor, and I thought, 'Oh that must be Madonna.' " Another staffer said, "They were very cozy together, held hands" and even kissed at the table.
More Madonna News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'