Madonna Wears Crutches Following High Heel Injury
Madonna is required to be on crutches after her bones were bruised because of high heels. Page Six has obtained a photo of her making her way into her Upper East Side townhouse on crutches. In the photo, the singer can be seen wearing casual outfit which consists of sweat pants and jacket.
Her representative has confirmed that the injury was caused by her high heels. "She bruised a bone in her foot from dancing in her high heels... She'll be fine and off crutches in a week," the representative said.
Madonna celebrated the new year at Valentino Garavani's private bash in Gstaad, Switzerland. Last week, she was spotted having fun on a yacht in her alleged boyfriend Timor Steffan's hometown of Rotterdam.
"A blonde woman in an expensive bathrobe and a young guy came to the table. When I realized it was Madonna, I pretended I didn't recognize her," the yacht's owner Willem Post told local news outlet, as reported by Daily Mail. "I only spoke with her briefly. She found Rotterdam a beautiful city with unique architecture and was interested in the history of the ship."
On January 8, the couple was said having a meal at a Japanese restaurant in the city. A waitress said that Madonna "came in with her hood up and a thick jacket, so I did not recognize her. But then I saw Timor, and I thought, 'Oh that must be Madonna.' " Another staffer said, "They were very cozy together, held hands" and even kissed at the table.
More Madonna News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital