Danity Kane Returns With New Track 'Bye Baby'
Danity Kane, who announced their reunion last year, has released a new song. The track entitled "Bye Baby" is a throwback to '70s R&B. It features the ladies singing about saying goodbye to their men.
" 'Cause baby there's more, more, more out there to love than just you/ Since I can afford more, I don't have to settle for you/ But don't cry baby," members Aubrey O'Day, Aundrea Fimbres, Shannon Bex and Dawn Richard sing the chorus.
Last month, Danity Kane debuted a new song called "All in a Day's Work" during their first show in five years in Los Angeles. Both new songs will be featured in their comeback album, which is currently still in the works.
They have been cooking up new material in the studio with several hitmakers like The Stereotypes, Da Internz, The Underdogs, Ester Dean, James Fauntleroy and Rob Knox.
Danity Kane officially announced their reunion during MTV Video Music Awards in August. D. Wood, the only original member of the group who didn't join the reunion, said that she would be focusing on her own music while supporting her former bandmates.
However, in late December, D. Wood said that she was excluded from the reunion, saying that she would love to rejoin her friends but she was never invited. She also revealed that she had tried to reform the band, but was always met with resistance
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding