Danity Kane Returns With New Track 'Bye Baby'
Danity Kane, who announced their reunion last year, has released a new song. The track entitled "Bye Baby" is a throwback to '70s R&B. It features the ladies singing about saying goodbye to their men.
" 'Cause baby there's more, more, more out there to love than just you/ Since I can afford more, I don't have to settle for you/ But don't cry baby," members Aubrey O'Day, Aundrea Fimbres, Shannon Bex and Dawn Richard sing the chorus.
Last month, Danity Kane debuted a new song called "All in a Day's Work" during their first show in five years in Los Angeles. Both new songs will be featured in their comeback album, which is currently still in the works.
They have been cooking up new material in the studio with several hitmakers like The Stereotypes, Da Internz, The Underdogs, Ester Dean, James Fauntleroy and Rob Knox.
Danity Kane officially announced their reunion during MTV Video Music Awards in August. D. Wood, the only original member of the group who didn't join the reunion, said that she would be focusing on her own music while supporting her former bandmates.
However, in late December, D. Wood said that she was excluded from the reunion, saying that she would love to rejoin her friends but she was never invited. She also revealed that she had tried to reform the band, but was always met with resistance
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction