Danity Kane Returns With New Track 'Bye Baby'
Danity Kane, who announced their reunion last year, has released a new song. The track entitled "Bye Baby" is a throwback to '70s R&B. It features the ladies singing about saying goodbye to their men.
" 'Cause baby there's more, more, more out there to love than just you/ Since I can afford more, I don't have to settle for you/ But don't cry baby," members Aubrey O'Day, Aundrea Fimbres, Shannon Bex and Dawn Richard sing the chorus.
Last month, Danity Kane debuted a new song called "All in a Day's Work" during their first show in five years in Los Angeles. Both new songs will be featured in their comeback album, which is currently still in the works.
They have been cooking up new material in the studio with several hitmakers like The Stereotypes, Da Internz, The Underdogs, Ester Dean, James Fauntleroy and Rob Knox.
Danity Kane officially announced their reunion during MTV Video Music Awards in August. D. Wood, the only original member of the group who didn't join the reunion, said that she would be focusing on her own music while supporting her former bandmates.
However, in late December, D. Wood said that she was excluded from the reunion, saying that she would love to rejoin her friends but she was never invited. She also revealed that she had tried to reform the band, but was always met with resistance
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert