Rita Ora Reportedly Splits From Calvin Harris
Rita Ora and DJ Calvin Harris reportedly have decided to go separate ways after nine months of dating. According to U.K.'s The Sun, the pair decided to call it quits because they had a hard time finding times to be together.
"It's been tough for both of them but it's been even harder for them to spend time together recently. He's been busy DJing and she's working on her new album and shooting 'Fifty Shades of Grey'," a source claimed. "Calvin is more private when it comes to fame than Rita, which also played a part. He'd be happy to meet someone who has nothing to do with the industry."
A few days ago Ora unfollowed Harris on Instagram, sparking speculation whether they called it quits. At that time, the singer/actress also shared a cryptic message which read, "Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: Saying something & not wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?"
The pair started dating in May last year. She talked about their relationship in November, saying, "It's great. It's going well - I'm happy. When something is worth having, you make time for it. When you want something, you make it work."
The DJ also said in an interview that the "How We Do" singer was not a fan of his music. "Rita doesn't really like dance music," he revealed. "She doesn't really like my music, but I like hers. We're not together for musical reasons, which is great. We're trying to keep business and pleasure separate. And she's not really into the idea [of me producing for her]."
More Rita Ora News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival