Rita Ora Reportedly Splits From Calvin Harris
Rita Ora and DJ Calvin Harris reportedly have decided to go separate ways after nine months of dating. According to U.K.'s The Sun, the pair decided to call it quits because they had a hard time finding times to be together.
"It's been tough for both of them but it's been even harder for them to spend time together recently. He's been busy DJing and she's working on her new album and shooting 'Fifty Shades of Grey'," a source claimed. "Calvin is more private when it comes to fame than Rita, which also played a part. He'd be happy to meet someone who has nothing to do with the industry."
A few days ago Ora unfollowed Harris on Instagram, sparking speculation whether they called it quits. At that time, the singer/actress also shared a cryptic message which read, "Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: Saying something & not wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?"
The pair started dating in May last year. She talked about their relationship in November, saying, "It's great. It's going well - I'm happy. When something is worth having, you make time for it. When you want something, you make it work."
The DJ also said in an interview that the "How We Do" singer was not a fan of his music. "Rita doesn't really like dance music," he revealed. "She doesn't really like my music, but I like hers. We're not together for musical reasons, which is great. We're trying to keep business and pleasure separate. And she's not really into the idea [of me producing for her]."
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years