Rita Ora Reportedly Splits From Calvin Harris
Rita Ora and DJ Calvin Harris reportedly have decided to go separate ways after nine months of dating. According to U.K.'s The Sun, the pair decided to call it quits because they had a hard time finding times to be together.
"It's been tough for both of them but it's been even harder for them to spend time together recently. He's been busy DJing and she's working on her new album and shooting 'Fifty Shades of Grey'," a source claimed. "Calvin is more private when it comes to fame than Rita, which also played a part. He'd be happy to meet someone who has nothing to do with the industry."
A few days ago Ora unfollowed Harris on Instagram, sparking speculation whether they called it quits. At that time, the singer/actress also shared a cryptic message which read, "Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: Saying something & not wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?"
The pair started dating in May last year. She talked about their relationship in November, saying, "It's great. It's going well - I'm happy. When something is worth having, you make time for it. When you want something, you make it work."
The DJ also said in an interview that the "How We Do" singer was not a fan of his music. "Rita doesn't really like dance music," he revealed. "She doesn't really like my music, but I like hers. We're not together for musical reasons, which is great. We're trying to keep business and pleasure separate. And she's not really into the idea [of me producing for her]."
More Rita Ora News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story