Justin Bieber Reportedly Worried About Naked Photos After Phone Was Seized
Justin Bieber's phone was seized by the police to aid their investigation into egg-throwing attack to his neighbor which reportedly involved the Canadian heartthrob. After Bieber's iPhone was taken by the authorities, a source told E! News that the 19-year-old star's camp was worried.
"Justin's people are really worried that [the sheriff's department] have his phone," the source said without mentioning what could be in the phone. TMZ, however, reported that the phone might still contain conversations related to drugs as well as naked photos.
As reported by CNN, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Lt. David Thompson confirmed on Thursday, January 16 that the police took the phone during the Tuesday morning raid to look for any evidence if Bieber was "bragging or making fun of" the egg incident. The officer added that Bieber should not worry about the content of his phone because what the police wanted was "just the egg matter." He said, "We're looking for anything that has to do with this particular incident."
Thompson also talked about security camera in Bieber's house which could provide footage related to the egg-throwing incident. "It was extensive," he said of the security system. "I believe it was installed very well and covered all areas of Mr. Bieber's house. His security system was well operated." The authorities seized the computer which recorded the videos as well.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed