Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Kristen Bell Wow at Critics' Choice Movie Awards Red Carpet
Many stars were dressed to kill at the 2014 Critics' Choice Movie Awards. Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Kristen Bell were among popular names who attended this year's ceremony which took place at Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, Calif.
Bullock graced the red carpet in a floor-length burgundy dress by Lanvin. The strapless dress features ruffles and is completed with a black belt. The actress, who was nominated for three awards including Best Actress and Best Actress in an Action Movie for "Gravity" and Best Actress in a Comedy for "The Heat", also had a Roger Vivier purse, Jimmy Choo shoes and Fred Leighton earrings to complete her look.
Just like Bullock, Blanchett opted for a dress by Lanvin at the annual event which honors people's achievement in movie industry. The actress who recently won a Golden Globe trophy for Best Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama wore a green ensemble with big black belt. Blanchett is competing against Bullock, Judi Dench, Meryl Streep, Emma Thompson and Brie Larson for Best Actress trophy.
While the two stars wore dresses by Lanvin, Bell showed off her slim figure in a black dress by Pamella Roland. In addition to the elegant dress, Bell wore Brian Atwood shoes, an Edie Parker clutch and Norman Silverman earrings. Dax Shepard's other half served as a presenter at the Thursday, January 16 event.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special