Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Kristen Bell Wow at Critics' Choice Movie Awards Red Carpet
Many stars were dressed to kill at the 2014 Critics' Choice Movie Awards. Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Kristen Bell were among popular names who attended this year's ceremony which took place at Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, Calif.
Bullock graced the red carpet in a floor-length burgundy dress by Lanvin. The strapless dress features ruffles and is completed with a black belt. The actress, who was nominated for three awards including Best Actress and Best Actress in an Action Movie for "Gravity" and Best Actress in a Comedy for "The Heat", also had a Roger Vivier purse, Jimmy Choo shoes and Fred Leighton earrings to complete her look.
Just like Bullock, Blanchett opted for a dress by Lanvin at the annual event which honors people's achievement in movie industry. The actress who recently won a Golden Globe trophy for Best Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama wore a green ensemble with big black belt. Blanchett is competing against Bullock, Judi Dench, Meryl Streep, Emma Thompson and Brie Larson for Best Actress trophy.
While the two stars wore dresses by Lanvin, Bell showed off her slim figure in a black dress by Pamella Roland. In addition to the elegant dress, Bell wore Brian Atwood shoes, an Edie Parker clutch and Norman Silverman earrings. Dax Shepard's other half served as a presenter at the Thursday, January 16 event.
More Sandra Bullock News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy