Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Kristen Bell Wow at Critics' Choice Movie Awards Red Carpet
Many stars were dressed to kill at the 2014 Critics' Choice Movie Awards. Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Kristen Bell were among popular names who attended this year's ceremony which took place at Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, Calif.
Bullock graced the red carpet in a floor-length burgundy dress by Lanvin. The strapless dress features ruffles and is completed with a black belt. The actress, who was nominated for three awards including Best Actress and Best Actress in an Action Movie for "Gravity" and Best Actress in a Comedy for "The Heat", also had a Roger Vivier purse, Jimmy Choo shoes and Fred Leighton earrings to complete her look.
Just like Bullock, Blanchett opted for a dress by Lanvin at the annual event which honors people's achievement in movie industry. The actress who recently won a Golden Globe trophy for Best Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama wore a green ensemble with big black belt. Blanchett is competing against Bullock, Judi Dench, Meryl Streep, Emma Thompson and Brie Larson for Best Actress trophy.
While the two stars wore dresses by Lanvin, Bell showed off her slim figure in a black dress by Pamella Roland. In addition to the elegant dress, Bell wore Brian Atwood shoes, an Edie Parker clutch and Norman Silverman earrings. Dax Shepard's other half served as a presenter at the Thursday, January 16 event.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame