Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Kristen Bell Wow at Critics' Choice Movie Awards Red Carpet
Many stars were dressed to kill at the 2014 Critics' Choice Movie Awards. Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Kristen Bell were among popular names who attended this year's ceremony which took place at Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, Calif.
Bullock graced the red carpet in a floor-length burgundy dress by Lanvin. The strapless dress features ruffles and is completed with a black belt. The actress, who was nominated for three awards including Best Actress and Best Actress in an Action Movie for "Gravity" and Best Actress in a Comedy for "The Heat", also had a Roger Vivier purse, Jimmy Choo shoes and Fred Leighton earrings to complete her look.
Just like Bullock, Blanchett opted for a dress by Lanvin at the annual event which honors people's achievement in movie industry. The actress who recently won a Golden Globe trophy for Best Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama wore a green ensemble with big black belt. Blanchett is competing against Bullock, Judi Dench, Meryl Streep, Emma Thompson and Brie Larson for Best Actress trophy.
While the two stars wore dresses by Lanvin, Bell showed off her slim figure in a black dress by Pamella Roland. In addition to the elegant dress, Bell wore Brian Atwood shoes, an Edie Parker clutch and Norman Silverman earrings. Dax Shepard's other half served as a presenter at the Thursday, January 16 event.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'